PDA

View Full Version : Baseball Playoffs

jjmoohead
Oct 2nd, 2002, 09:37 AM
Who do you like, how much do you care.

Im going with Minnisota cause I like the underdogs and I hate the Yankee's. Although I don't really care who wins in the end cause I'm not really into baseball this year.

jjmoohead
Oct 7th, 2002, 08:55 PM
At least the Yankee's are out, now it doesnt matter who else wins, as long as they didnt!

Daniel Legge
Oct 9th, 2002, 01:14 PM
im not really into baseball but it didnt look like anyone else was goin to reply and i didnt want u to be alone.

Sid554
Oct 9th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
At least the Yankee's are out, now it doesnt matter who else wins, as long as they didnt!

Why? What's wrong with the Yankees?

jjmoohead
Oct 10th, 2002, 11:33 AM
They single handedly ruined baseball. Well ok the team didnt but the owner did. I hate the players on the team cause they all sold out to the big money rather then playing for the game. Every player at every position is a high talented player that makes a crap load of money. I hate the yankees cause they are taking away the montreal expos from canada. There big bucks dont let them compete cause they cant keep there players. I hate the yankees cause a team like the remaining teams in the playoffs are going to lose there best players to the yankees in the next 3 years. I love to hate the yankees.

Is that enough? I got more!

jjmoohead
Oct 16th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Finals are set, don't know who I want to win, but I guess I would like to see Bonds get his ring.