PDA

View Full Version : barrett wallace - final fantasy vii

kupoartist
Sep 30th, 2002, 01:59 PM
i started this one a while ago, but i got tied up with various things... finally after finishing my web-site, i decided i better finish it off, and basically... this is what i've got.

I attempted to do a background, to give a reason as to why i drew him in water, but its nothing special exactly... in truth i was too lazy at the time to bother drawing his boots ^_^

anyways, enjoy (as long as you get 100% of the image - im not sure if its my connection or the site, but i keep getting only the tops of my images, so i have to delete my temporary internet files, and then try again (it _is_ all there though : perhaps saving it locally ("save target as") would work if it doesn't work for you...) eap... im blabbin again :

barrett wallace (http://mysite.freeserve.com/kupoartist/images/artibarr.jpg)

Miki
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I think the weapon is extremely well done! And the colors are really good! Cool job on clothes too! I've never seen a Barret fanart before :happy:

Rei
Sep 30th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Cool! A Barret pic! Why don't you make a pic with him and little Marlene too? That would be so sweet :love:

Gadzoox
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Awww cool! Love the colours, you queen of colouring you! Nice detail too!!

Draw Vincent or Cid!! :love:

Ruby Moon
Sep 30th, 2002, 05:48 PM
His face looks kinda... angry? But it's ok, since it's typical of Barrett :laugh:

Very nice work with the colors!

Hadoken
Sep 30th, 2002, 10:00 PM
nice job!! :thumbs up:
i just dont think he looks... the way i thought he would? oh well.. i always thought barret looked like Mr.T since he had a mohawk.:laugh:

Black Heart
Oct 2nd, 2002, 05:00 AM
Yeah, I thought Mr T and Barret were somewhat similar too :laugh: But I think this pic didn't change my view on the Barret and Mr T similarities! Nice pic :)

IcyMourdor
Oct 2nd, 2002, 11:14 PM
Nice job on Barret. I agree with Rei that you should try and make one with him and Marlene.

Soul Angel
Oct 3rd, 2002, 05:46 PM
Another nice pic you've drawn Artist :happy:
I really like the colours you've used and the way you've coloured him in.
Keep it up! ;)

Pu the Owl
Oct 10th, 2002, 10:26 PM
I've missed this one! It's Barret!
*faints*
Nobody wants to draw Barret! It's unfair!
Your pic is really cool!
I want to see a new pic of Barret with Marlene too, like Rei said!
And a pic of a moogle by the artist as well!
Do you think it's possible to draw Artemicion for me in the future? :right:

Rei
Oct 13th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Artemicion... not bad idea... and what about a moomba? I'd love to see it! :D

Darkness 4 Hire
Oct 13th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Hey now that style of art is very awesome. That takes some very good talent be proud of yourself( ps you should change your AV, becuase you should be smiling becuse of your talnet...you were blessed):)

kupoartist
Oct 14th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Rei
Artemicion... not bad idea... and what about a moomba? I'd love to see it! :D
I'll try those sometime ^_^, though i'm a little short on time, I do have a half term holiday comming soon :happy: - for some more moogles I'll be posting the ones in the sig I attempted on my site.

And thanks for the groovy feedback! I'm always glad to hear it, even if I don't always respond to my own threads!