PDA

View Full Version : Back with only one leg :(

Hylas
Sep 28th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Hi all, did you miss me? I hope you still remember me!
I couldn't be online during the past 15 days, thanks to my now broken leg. I was playing hockey with my bro and... well, you can guess the rest of the story... It's nothing really serious, but I have to stay in bed most of the time :P

So, I'm glad to be back!

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Glad to see ya. Hope that leg is feeling better. I broke my foot once and wearing a cast is no fun :(

Rei
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:22 AM
That sucks girl! Hope you're better now!

Frozen
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Damn, I got kinda scared at first since you made me thought you lost the leg or something.... :phew: I hope you get better real soon.

Jon0074
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:00 AM
I new here and don't know you, but welcome back anyways.:D

Sword 4 Hire
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Welcome back

MakgSnake
Sep 28th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Ouch.... Damn. That Must Have Hurt. Sorry To Hear That!.! But Its Nice To See Ure CUTE Banner Back. Ofcrouse Nice To See U Back Too!.!

Hey Would U Like To Dance With Me RIGHT NOW. Common, Pleasee!!! Just Kidding. (I Am not Being InSensitive) Just Cheering Ya Up

merylsilverburg
Sep 28th, 2002, 02:07 PM
That's terrible, Hylas. :( Well, I hope you're feeling better now and welcome back! :happy:

Ruby Moon
Sep 28th, 2002, 08:57 PM
I'm sorry for you! It seems you're better now, if you can post. These things can happen, but you're a bit unlucky Hylas! Breaking a leg while playing hockey... I'm sure it really hurts !:shock:
But don't get tired to stay in front of the PC and get well soon!

Gadzoox
Sep 28th, 2002, 10:57 PM
Awww! But now you can draw all over yer cast! Tis fun!!! Do eet! :D I hope you heal fast!

Beretta55
Sep 28th, 2002, 11:14 PM
geez the topic title scared me i thought you really lost your leg:phew: well good to see your back and i hope that leg gets better.

Soul Angel
Sep 29th, 2002, 04:03 AM
Sorry to hear that you broke your leg :(
Well I hope your leg heals up soon and its nice to see you posting here again :happy:

kupoartist
Sep 29th, 2002, 05:30 AM
poor hylas! :( sure hope you make a full recovery! once you do, be sure to come back and post ^_^

Daniel Legge
Sep 29th, 2002, 10:10 AM
I know how u feel Hylas i once had an accident where i ripped a chunk out of my leg and i had 6 weeks off school

Welcome bac tho

Lost_myth
Sep 29th, 2002, 12:15 PM
That must suck. But at least you can go on the computer now.

Glad you're back.

Hylas
Sep 29th, 2002, 01:01 PM
Thanks all!

Gadzoox, yes, my bro did some doodles all over the cast already! And so did my best friend!
The positive thing is that I don't have to do many things at the moment, because I can't, so it's like a sort of forced vacation! The bad thing is that the leg hurts after some time I sit here at the PC or that I try walking :P

I really feel stupid for what happened! My mom was furious when she had to take me to the hospital!

Lost_myth
Sep 30th, 2002, 03:20 PM
If you don't mind me asking... What happened?

Black Heart
Oct 2nd, 2002, 04:46 AM
I had a similar accident once, three years ago, more or less. I wasn't playing hockey though, but I had my arm broken while playing basket with some friends. I know it hurts a lot when you break one of your limbs like that, but it doesn't last long. At least for me it was only 30 days of sufferings :P

Hylas
Oct 6th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Blue3vilx
If you don't mind me asking... What happened?

You wouldn't want to know HOW my bro hit me to break my leg... I assure you it was the most terrible pain I've ever experienced! The best thing is that he didn't believe me in the first moments, anfd he thought I was trying to play some dirty trick to win! So I was crying out loud and he was laughing like a madman! that sucked overall!
I'll never play hockey again in my whole life, trust me! :P

Faile
Oct 6th, 2002, 02:01 PM
welcome back !

may your leg mend soon !

rar !