PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Trailer Theme

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:12 PM
Well if you haven't seen the trailer heres the music for it.Its quite enjoyble and has a real nice halo touch.Tell me what you think of it

Click Here (http://www.bungie.net/images/site/halo/outtakes/audio/halo2_music.mp3)

Infernal Mass
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:30 PM
thanks for the link SSSnake

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Yeah no prob.I would put a link to the trailer up but MS is doing the sh*t where you have to download windows media 9 beta before you can watch it.Senseless i tell you.

Infernal Mass
Sep 25th, 2002, 08:50 PM
the new media player has some new visualizations added to it. I updated when the new trailer came out.

speaking of visualization i found a cool site

http://www.wildtangent.com/default.asp?pageID=games_visualizers

the astromatic works well..so do a few of the others.

MakgSnake
Sep 25th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Well, I Heard It. And Its Pretty Ok, Nothing GREAT. I Think.........The Music Which Plays At The Start UP Screen Of HALO Is Much Much Better.

It Had The Same TOUCH At The End Of The TRACK But Still Wasn't That Great.

Halo's Was Much Better IMO

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 25th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Well, I Heard It. And Its Pretty Ok, Nothing GREAT. I Think.........The Music Which Plays At The Start UP Screen Of HALO Is Much Much Better.

It Had The Same TOUCH At The End Of The TRACK But Still Wasn't That Great.

Halo's Was Much Better IMO

Agreed it is not Martin O'Donnell's greatest work but it does fit the trailer pretty well.Hopefully it isn't the main theme.I hope they work out something a bit better that is up there with the intro to MGS2.

MakgSnake
Sep 26th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I Dont Think.........Any Theme Music Comes Close To MGS2 Theme!.!............ Noway!.!

The Only Music WHICH I Love To Listen To As Much As MGS2 Is Of "FFX" And "Shenmue"....... Shenmue Has Magic In It Eh!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 26th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
I Dont Think.........Any Theme Music Comes Close To MGS2 Theme!.!............ Noway!.!

The Only Music WHICH I Love To Listen To As Much As MGS2 Is Of "FFX" And "Shenmue"....... Shenmue Has Magic In It Eh!.!

Agreed.Nothing can touch the MGS theme.But it would be nice for the sound team on Halo to work something out that does have a nice cinematic catch to it.Its makes the game have a more deep and emotional effect.

Infernal Mass
Sep 26th, 2002, 11:01 PM
Halos' music reminds me of Turok. Especially when the pace picks up and the action gets out of control. MGS2s' music is right out of a movie..very well done.

Si|ent
Sep 27th, 2002, 10:33 PM
I checked out this trailer it looks very kick ass.