PDA

View Full Version : Help with Vamp!

Pearl
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:09 PM
My bro bought MGS2 from the US.
It's a week more or less that I'm playing it.
But I got a big problem!
How can I beat Vamp in MGS2? When he starts moving faster and launches those strange objects and Raiden can't move anymore!
Geez, that's terrible! :(

Qjij_jijQ
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:21 PM
Ah ! Yes... The terrible Vamp... He can be pretty though if you don't know how to beat him.

1. If you don't want him to 'pin you down' by throwin' a knife at your shadow, shoot the lights !

2. When he goes Berserk at the end, wait 'til he shoots a bunch of knifes at the same time... It's the only time he's not glowin'... So fire away !

3. Try to shoot him with your Grenade launcher at the beginning ! Also, I heard that you could hit him with the Nikita when he's under water, but I never tried it...

Anyway, hope these few tips help you... Tell me if you still have trouble and I'll try to find other ways for you to beat him... Good luck !

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:59 PM
Yes Try Shooting All The Lights First, Whenever VAMP Goes Under Water.......Try Shooting The Lights.....All Of Em!.!

And Make Sure U Stand At The Main Door Entrance.....Thats A Safe Place To Be!.! But If The Knifes Come Ure Way. Move Around A Little Bit To Dodge Them But Then Again Back To The Main Entrance Area

Try Using RGB6 Against VAMP (First Person View Ofcourse) And That Will Blow Him Away Into The Water, If U Time It Right!.!

And Well.....When VAMP's Health Is Really Low, He'll Try Using Ure Shadow, But If U Took The Lights Out.....He Wont Do That TRICK.

Then He'll Start Moving AROUND Too FAST And Throw Knifes At Ya. Just Dodge Them, And Then He'll Land Near U To Attack U By Close, Now Equip The MachineGun And Blast Him......Just Keep On Doing That And The Fight Will Be Over Soon!

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 12:05 AM
Hay makg i used your stragety on hard mode,just like to tell you it works pretty good