PDA

View Full Version : Old Sega game need help

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 15th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Well i purchased a refurbished sega a week ago but i cannot find the game im looking for and its tearing me up.The game is Rock n' Roll racing for genesis.I WANT this game.Where can i find it for sale and in stock.Money is no object.Help!

MakgSnake
Sep 15th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Halo Man, Well I Would Like To Tell U That I Have That Game. And When I First Played It I Was Like "WOW A FULL 3D GAME" And All.

It Was Fun...... And Well Nice!.!

But I Dont Know Where U CAN Find That Game From Now.
I Think U Should Check The BIGGEST Mall In Your Area. Cause Near Ma House There Is "Square One" And They SELL "MegaDrive" Games Still. They HAVE Most It.

Neways. GoodLuck On That!.!

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 15th, 2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Halo Man, Well I Would Like To Tell U That I Have That Game. And When I First Played It I Was Like "WOW A FULL 3D GAME" And All.

It Was Fun...... And Well Nice!.!

But I Dont Know Where U CAN Find That Game From Now.
I Think U Should Check The BIGGEST Mall In Your Area. Cause Near Ma House There Is "Square One" And They SELL "MegaDrive" Games Still. They HAVE Most It.

Neways. GoodLuck On That!.!

Hey thnx bro.Yeah i've been searching for hours i found one for 40 dollars.Hopefully the person still has it.Otherwise i will have to use more drastic measures.Maybe even go to the biggest like you mentioned

KraftSLU
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:48 PM
You should get the rock and roll racing for the SNES, much mjuch better version.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 15th, 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU
You should get the rock and roll racing for the SNES, much mjuch better version.

Actually Kraft i played both versions.But i did enjoy the Sega version better for some reason.I remeber that the sega version had one more thing over it,but i cant remeber what it was.

Killuminati
Sep 15th, 2002, 10:11 PM
try a pawn shop...they usually have some old SNES or Genesis games

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 16th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by goodman
I found it over at Buyrite, whether or not its in stock you will have to ask them... Here is the link to the game... http://www.buyritegames.com/product_information.asp?number=SG- Go to Genesis games, its there under number 23 i think. The price is 4.99, good luck!!

Yeah thnx for the link goodman but sadly i attempted to order from them.Then about a week later they told me it was outta stock.They dont really keep there site to updated :(

Evil Parrot
Sep 17th, 2002, 05:26 AM
E-Bay (http://www.ebay.com) :happy:

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 23rd, 2002, 08:31 PM
Well i'm happy to say that i finally got the game.Took awhile but i found it at half.com from a private seller.Bought it from some kid for 40 bucks.Now i'm happy

Jon0074
Sep 27th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Congrats man, but I think $40 is to much for a genisis game. You could have just got the rom and played it on the emulator zsnes.

Uchiha Sasuke
Sep 29th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Jon0074
Congrats man, but I think $40 is to much for a genisis game. You could have just got the rom and played it on the emulator zsnes.

It doesnt have the same effect.I love playing it on a console not a computer.

Mercury Shadow
Oct 3rd, 2002, 02:43 PM
Definitely eBay, they probably have hundreds of copies, but if you dont wanna buy online, I've seen it at Funcoland, but that's different all around the country...

Remember, eBay=god

kupoartist
Oct 20th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Just as a little note... Look at this if you have a GBA (http://www.gameforms.com/news/?537) (sorry to revive an old thread :( )