PDA

View Full Version : Shootings

IcyMourdor
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Today, I recieved word of a tragic event. I walk into school today after a day off. I go to talk to my friends. They tell me that some freshman shot his sister. At first, I didn't believe it. Later, I heard from about one thousand other students that this actually happened. The ****er's excuse was because kids where teasing him and something about a computer. Not to sure on the facts yet. Maybe some of friends can say more about this. All I know is that she is still alive, but in critical condition.

Now for the topic of this thread:

Has there been a serious shooting or tragic event in your town or near you?

Pu the Owl
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:54 PM
I live in a quite big town, so lots of tragic events happen everyday.
Something closer to me? Well, I'm not happy to mention it, but when I was younger, some years ago, in my school we had a couple of suicides. And I also knew some other people who did the same thing, but they weren't in my school. Sad indeed...

MakgSnake
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:01 PM
I Am Sorry To Hear About Whatever Happened To That Girl!.! Thats Bad!.!

As For Me My School And All..... Hmmm...Nothing Ever Happened!.!

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:24 PM
I also just heard about the shooting today at school and I don't know much about it either. Nothing more than Moudor anyways. But I do think that any sort of school shooting or even phisical harm is f*cking pointless. I hate anyone who thinks that other peoples lives are theirs to take at their own will. I always want to meet the people who did all of the shool shootings in the past and beat the sh*t out of them!

I HATE EM I HATE EM I HATE EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pu the Owl
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Banal thing to say, but things like that always happened, because basically human nature is so...stupid :P

IcyMourdor
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Some people are better at controling anger than others. We let our foolish pride get in the way and we end up hurting others in the process.

It's all stupid! There is no need for people to kill other people, but people like this don't do things this bad without some urging.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:52 PM
At times I feel like hurting people real bad at school when the insults and ass hole remarks get to be too much, but somehow i can always seem to remember what you just said and that I am better than them and I don't have to resort to violence.

I can sometimes see when these people are comming from when they say on the news that the kids who end up going on shooting rampages are usually the ones who get picked on and ridiculed by most the people in school. I feel bad for them because i kinda know how they're feeling, but I still hate the fact that they would ever resort to killing innocent lives just to prove a f*cking point. That just really pisses me off.

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
At times I feel like hurting people real bad at school when the insults and ass hole remarks get to be too much, but somehow i can always seem to remember what you just said and that I am better than them and I don't have to resort to violence.

You're a very smart guy. I had idiots who thought they were all that and called me names too when I was in high school. Time has a way though of getting back at people. He he those "big shots" lost their hair at 25 :D

jenova_jeb
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:53 PM
It's dumb. Very dumb. I never do anything that will REALLY hurt someone if they insult me or something, I usually just punch them, knock the wind out of them. That's usually enough to get them to shut up... Shootings, and stuff like that is not needed :o .

"We are, we are, the youth of the nation!"

Cannibal Clown
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:57 PM
I don't even hit people. I'm one of the least violent people in my school. I usually just keep it balled up inside and wait for the dreaded day when all of that torment inside me runs out of room and just explodes out of me.

Hopefully I don't do anything i'd regret when that day comes.:(

jenova_jeb
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:00 PM
You can't just let people walk all over you though. Show them that you can't be pushed around, and they'll quit. Believe me, it works. I know a lot of mouthy kids, and they're all scared of me cause they know I'll kick their butt if they do anything to me. I'm a really nice guy, but if someone starts getting mouthy, you've gotta put them in their place.

Pu the Owl
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:14 PM
My fault is that when I'm angry or someone really pisses me off, I start shouting XP
I perfectly know it's not a good way of solving a question, but that only happens when I reach the limit and explode.
Usually I try to ignore someone who's hurting me, and I keep all my anger and sorrow hidden. Well, at least I try.

Pearl
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Even if my town is quite big and famous here in Europe ( I live in Strasbourg :D), nothing tragic happened in a long time.
Those who use violence to solve problems or to feel they have all the reasons, are just the greatest morons ever. :mad:
And they're weak, terribly weak. A strong person doesn't need something like that to show how strong he/she is.

LiquidSm0ke
Feb 7th, 2002, 10:35 PM
There wasn't a shooting at my son's elementary school, but a kid walked in with a knife and started to threaten teachers and students, since then I've placed my son in a Private School.

MakgSnake
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:27 AM
Well I Did Remember In My School Days.....There Were Some Really MEAN And Horrible People Who Use To Make Fun Of These Other Guys.!..........Well, I Was More Of The Justice Guy In The Junior High School. From Grade 4 To Grade 8. Anyone Who Got Bugged Or Bullied By Someone, He Use To Come To Me And I Use To Take Care of Those BULLIES Nicely. Teach Them A GOOD Lesson.

Same Thing Happened In My 9th, 10th And 11th Standard. If There Was Any Student Being Treated Badly......Me And My Friends USE To Just Get THAT ONE Or No Matter How Many Guys And Use To TEACH Them A Good Lesson. So Not Many Bullies Tried Anything Later On!.!

x157anz
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:41 AM
Nope , were not as crazy as you americans ;)
Somebody got stabbed the other day i heard whilst shopping:eek:

BowevelJoe
Feb 8th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Man, people have brought gun to schools, but nothing has ever happend. We have had serial killers in my county though, the people next door to me, their daughter married a man that killed like 6 or 7 people in this area a couple of years back. If you have ever seen the movie The Town that Dreaded Sundown (a low budget thriller) it was about another serial killer in this area that they never caught. He was my friends great uncle...

007_JamesBond
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:20 PM
A burden of hate lies within us all, for some it arises and takes over at times. It was a tragedy and I hope that they set an unpresedented example for this kid. I am sorry that his life turned out this way, and for his sister get well soon.

IcyMourdor
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
I don't even hit people. I'm one of the least violent people in my school. I usually just keep it balled up inside and wait for the dreaded day when all of that torment inside me runs out of room and just explodes out of me.

Hopefully I don't do anything i'd regret when that day comes.:(

I hope you aren't refering to me and the rest, CC.

jenova_jeb
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:17 PM
I just remembered one thing that happened about 4 years ago about 20 minutes from where I live. This girl was home by herself, and she let her neighbour in the house, and something happened, and he stabbed her with a knife over and over until she was dead. Her brother and I were on the same basketball team awhile ago. It was really scary...

Cannibal Clown
Feb 8th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Before my freashmen year, i used to live a litle out side of town where I was in a four home building. One day the wto people who lived benieth us got into a huge fight and the girlfriend or wife or whatever took a baseball bat and almost killed the guy who was living with her. The man apparently grabbed the bat away from her to help himself, but then she pulled a knive out of the kitchen counter and stabbed him in the leg. Luckely, the landlord who lived in the apartment next to theirs saw what was going on and called the police before she could do anything fatal to the man. They aprehended her and took her away. i don't know what happened to them after that. The man moved out and the woman was put into jail I guess. I never even saw anything about it on the news.
That was pretty much the only time I was ever in the same building as a potential killer. Other than that, everything conserning death and real crime happened away from me somewhere else in town.

007_JamesBond
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Dont you wish sometimes that you could hold the world in the palm of your hand and stop it at will, If I had that power I would make it so that I would never have to see stuff like that. It is scary at times.

BowevelJoe
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:24 PM
im tired of all these murders going to prison and getting life sentances, they should all be put to death, if they are guilty of the crime that is. This is a bunch of crap, going to prison is a slap on the wrist compared to being killed! my god whats wrong with th world today, murderers going free, arrg, our country is way to merciful at times....

007_JamesBond
Feb 9th, 2002, 05:30 PM
that is one flaw in the system