PDA

View Full Version : Stay tuned till next time...

Cannibal Clown
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Which anime preview for the next episode is your favorite?

I think that the cowboy Bebop previews are hiilarious. I never get bored of em, and i've seen each one like 20 times, and i still laugh my ass off watching each one.

i also love the hellsing ones. they are short, ppintless, and f*cked up, which makes them sooo amusing.

merylsilverburg
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:14 PM
While I love Hellsing's and CB's previews, I had to vote for "Other" which is The Big O because omg, I loved the simple and mysterious phone that rang and the hand that picked up which the voice on the other line just simply said the title of the next episode in an eerie voice. It's just so cool and mysterious and made me curious on what's next. :love:

Carlito
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:14 PM
I think the NGE ones are pretty good. Some of them contain major spoilers regarding the next episode, but they're interesting.
CB ones are good too.

But my faves are Trigun ones.

REChick14
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:13 PM
I'm kinda dissapointed I couldn't choose more than one. I really love Tenchi & Outlaw Star. I know this is kinda corny but *SPOILERS* I was so happy when gene confessed his love for melfina. I was just so really glad. In tenchi it just made me laugh. I love that series. I want to see the movies.

merylsilverburg
Sep 12th, 2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by REChick14
I'm kinda dissapointed I couldn't choose more than one. I really love Tenchi & Outlaw Star. I know this is kinda corny but I was so happy when gene confessed his love for melfina. I was just so really glad. In tenchi it just made me laugh. I love that series. I want to see the movies.

REChick, this thread isn't about what your favorite anime is, it's about what your favorite preview of the next episode in an anime series is. For example, Hellsing's previews of the next episode has a sketchy Seras talking with some weird characters in the back and the title fo the next episode is written.

EDIT: You should also mark your SPOILERS for anything that may spoil a major event for people who haven't seen the series, even if it's very obvious.

REChick14
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:55 PM
o. I'm really sorry. I feel dumb. :(

Cannibal Clown
Sep 13th, 2002, 04:35 PM
I was going to add big o to the list, but i just simply forgot how the prewiew was. I tried to remember, but i couldn't, and i also didn't put up dbz, simply because i hate those previews. It gives aways the next episode completely. simply by the name. The worst was the title, "Another super saya-jin?"

or how about anything that came before a major event of the series. Like *MAYBE SPOILERS* when gohan became a super saya-jin or when they discovered that goku was stillk alive, or when trunks won the childrens world championship.

merylsilverburg
Sep 13th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by REChick14
o. I'm really sorry. I feel dumb. :(

There's no need to feel dumb, it was a simple mistake that could've happened to anyone. :)

Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
i also didn't put up dbz, simply because i hate those previews. It gives aways the next episode completely. simply by the name. The worst was the title, "Another super saya-jin?"

ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry, but that's just oddly hilarious to me...because I can just imagine the looks on people's faces when they saw the preview that literally gives everything away...it's like "Well, there goes that."
I don't know many other previews that gives anything away, but seriously though...The Big O's previews are just so simple. I mean, there isn't even images of the next episode...all you have is the title to fall back on. Hellsing's previews are the same...I mean, those sketchy looking characters don't even talk about what's next....it's all just weird dialogue. :cool:

EDIT: Sorry CC, just had to add *MAYBE SPOILERS* to your previous post. Just in case....

Frozen
Sep 15th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Oh, Hellsing's are so freaking funny!!! :laugh: Those nasty drawings are simply hilarious and as CC said, so pointless.....

I like Evangelion's as well, but as Carlito said, some contain major spoilers (but you atually need to watch the next chapter to find out that it was a spoiler, otherwise you may have no idea what's that about )

Vic Viper
Sep 17th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Which anime preview for the next episode is your favorite?

I think that the cowboy Bebop previews are hiilarious. I never get bored of em, and i've seen each one like 20 times, and i still laugh my ass off watching each one.

yeah, gotta love them cowboys.;) , its even more funnier when ed's doing those previews.:laugh: