PDA

View Full Version : Red Dragon

Lost_myth
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Has anyone heard about this movie yet?

Come out October 4th... With Anthony Hopkins.

I personally can't wait to see it. I loved Hannibal and Anthony Hopkins owns.

What do you all think?

Oscar® nominee Edward Norton stars as ex-FBI agent Will Graham, an expert investigator who quit the Bureau after almost losing his life in the process of capturing the elusive Dr. Lecter, played again by Academy Award® winner Anthony Hopkins.

Years later, after a series of particularly grisly murders, Graham reluctantly agrees to come out of retirement and assist in the case. But he soon realizes that the best way to catch this killer, known as the Tooth Fairy, is to find a way to get inside the killer's mind. And the closest thing to that would be to probe the mind of another killer who is equally brilliant and equally twisted. For Graham, that means confronting his past and facing his former nemesis, the now-incarcerated Lecter. Oscar® nominee Ralph Fiennes plays Francis Dolarhyde.

merylsilverburg
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Yes, I've heard of it, but I'm not too interested....maybe because there's too many films involving Hannibal Lecter and the whole Silence of the Lambs thing.

Gadzoox
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:39 PM
I can't wait!!! I love both Anthony Hopkins and Ed Norton, both are wonderful actors!!!! Eeee! (Not as good as David Bowie of course!) :D

Infernal Mass
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:37 PM
is this new film supposed to be a prequel to the first ?

Lost_myth
Sep 12th, 2002, 07:48 PM
look it up dude, I just wanted to know your opinipons

Sword 4 Hire
Sep 13th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Eh I'll save my money for Stealing Harvard...now that looks great! :laugh:

Damn Sniper
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:19 PM
I just saw the commercial today. Man, I can't wait. This is going to be a good movie....