PDA

View Full Version : I Seriously Dont Get It!.!

MakgSnake
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:16 PM
The Other Day, I Played In HALO, SpiderMan, Buffy, FIFA2002, DOA3, And A Few More!.!

And As Much I Was Intrested In XBOX Before, I AM NOT At All Anymore.

There Was No Improvment On SpiderMan, (I Have It On Ps2), FIFA2002 Is Better On Ps2 (Cause I Have That Too)

Dead Or Alive 3, Was So TALKED That It Had The BEST Graphics Ever. Didn't Impress Me At All. And I AM NOT Saying Just Cause I Dont Like BillyBoy, But I Seriously Dont Get All THIS.

XBOX Seemed Like A BOX To Me, Thats All. Buffy Was Alright. But Still Rough I Would Say!.! DMC Can KILL Buffy Anytime, AnyDay!.! And DMC Happens To Be An YEAR OLD Game!.!

I Mean Common!.!..........!.! I Seriously Dont Get It, Why Do People Say, GAMES On XBOX Are Much Better Then Ps2. That Has HAPPENED Only Once And That, With "Max Payne". Thats It!.!

Halo Was Alright, Nothing Great, Nothing ExtraOrdinary.
I Tried Another NBA BasketBall Game On XBOX And After 15 Minutes I WANTED To Play By NBA2K2 Or "NBA Street"....... Cause That Xbox Game Didn't HAVE The GAMEPLAY At All. All It HAD Was "GRAPHICS" And "Shines Here And There"..... What Am I Suppose To Do With ALL The LUSH Graphics, I NEED GamePlay GodDammit!.!

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 10th, 2002, 08:38 PM
Different strokes man. Just like I don't see how people can consider MGS2 one of the greatest games on PS2. It's all a matter of opinion.

macario
Sep 13th, 2002, 01:31 PM
I know what you mean man. XBOX owners are starting to realize that the XBOX is loosing its weak touch. people are starting to realize that dmc on ps2 is just much better than buffy. Now dont get me wrong halo is a good game but what happens when you beat it then what. I like rpg games and XBOX has almost no rpgs.
Thats why I own a ps2 cause it has every type of game and the graphics and gameplay are amazing. Now I aint trying to offend any body but no matter how you look at it XBOX will always be second place. now I know that people are going to call stupid things for writting that but just think about ok

and I dont hate the XBOX I kind of like it . its not that bad.:P

MakgSnake
Sep 13th, 2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by macario
and I dont hate the XBOX I kind of like it . its not that bad.:P
No Its Not A BAD System, A BAD System Is Like Panasonic 3DO Or GoldStar3DO.

Xbox Is Good, But SO MUCH Talked About, So Much CRAP On It That It Has Better VERSIONS Of Games And All. All It DOES Is SHINES The Game. Whatever Happened To Gameplay And GOOD Titles

The SAME Reason Jaguar 64 Couldn't STAND Against Playstation.

merylsilverburg
Sep 13th, 2002, 06:35 PM
True that the Xbox is all about graphics and all, but the gameplay can be different for everyone. Like Halo, for example...many people say Halo has the best gameplay and graphics and everything while others say MGS2 does. It's really all about opinion.

MakgSnake
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:36 PM
I Am Not Stating A FACT Here, Its My Own Opinion Too. I Am Just Speaking Out Loud About It!.!

KraftSLU
Sep 15th, 2002, 05:53 PM
I don't know, I have a lot of hope in some of the MS first party titles coming out (especially True Fantasy or whatever it is called). Most systems are either made or break according to their first party titles. That is why Nintendo did so well in the past, 1st party titles rocked. Xbox has had a couple of crap-knockers, but it also has a few really outstanding titles too which will push the system and it's support. Look forward to more cool 1st party, anything created by Peter Monelyuex (sp? since he supports xbox) and by Rare.