PDA

View Full Version : Doggy guy named 'Ace'

Gadzoox
Sep 5th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Did this guy in about 4 hours total, from sketching right up to Photoshop! Yaay for art! :happy:

http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/acecolouryflattened.jpg

You'll probably need to left click on the link and 'Copy Shortcut' to see him!

Soul Angel
Sep 5th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Wow I love it! :happy:
Its really nicely done and I like the way you've coloured it in
Keep it up! Its always nice to see the pics, which you have done :)

Pu the Owl
Sep 5th, 2002, 08:08 PM
I would be scared, owning a doggie like "Ace" :laugh: But he's really cute, and as usual I envy your way of CGing your pics!

Ruby Moon
Sep 6th, 2002, 06:31 AM
Cool colors and funny character overall :D

kupoartist
Sep 6th, 2002, 01:59 PM
thats so... fantistico! the coloring is so natural, and the colors used just fit so wonderfully... I love those eyes! (never managed anything that good with them myself) and the hair is amazing! - right now i'm just so glad you're two years older than me - Maybe i'll learn to be as good as you by the time i'm 18 ^_^ :laugh:

Hylas
Sep 6th, 2002, 02:02 PM
*reading artist's post*
I'm too old to be so good :P
Love the colors and the doggie-guy is cool and cute at the same time! But he should't smoke, because it's not healthy for him :laugh:

Gadzoox
Sep 7th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Wow thanks guys!!

The_Artist, you re amazing!! You really have a wonderfully personal style!!! Don't diss yerself!!
But thank you, hehe. :happy:

I know, smoking is the most revolting habit in the world and whenever I smell a cigarette I want to DIE!

He smokes cuz he is a bad doggy guy, heh. I'll hafta tell him to stop, though I doubt he'll listen. Maybe he'll listen if I tell him he'd be sexier if he didn't smoke... Hmm... :laugh:

Thanks again guys! You all keep me going!! :D

Black Heart
Sep 7th, 2002, 07:50 PM
As the others said, the pic is really funny, but the style is very clean and the colors are really nice!
You should start a comic about this doggie guy named "Ace" :D

Gadzoox
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Haha thanks!! I was actualy thinking of doing that!!! Don't think i'll have time though, maybe for a few! :D

Lost_myth
Sep 15th, 2002, 12:38 PM
he is such a bad doggy. But he was made nicely. I hate when they don't show up, it gets me confused. Awesome job.