PDA

View Full Version : Most Noble Sacrifice *SPOILERS*

CS_Nerd
Sep 5th, 2002, 11:30 AM
If you are DBZ fan, wat do u think the Most Noble Sacrifice was?

I think it was Majin Vegeta sacrificing himself to destroy Buu for Trunks, Bulma and other people... I almost cried... :D

merylsilverburg
Sep 6th, 2002, 12:16 AM
Sorry, just had to add *SPOILERS* to the title, though the title is self-explanatory, but just in case! :D Carry on, carry on...:)

CS_Nerd
Sep 6th, 2002, 10:59 AM
hehe... Thanks for putting Spoilers.

Anywayz, Majin Vegeta's Sacrifice was in vain... Buu wasn't destroyed at all.

Black Heart
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:45 AM
I don't know if I should call it noble, but I liked Goku's sacrifice against Cell. Kinda pointless, considering Gohan had to destroy the bad guy after his father's sacrifice, but I liked it.

CS_Nerd
Sep 7th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Yeah... I think that's my second favorite one... but when Majin Vegeta said(Before the Self-destruct)

Trunks... Bulma... I am doing this for you... And yes even you... Kakarot... :(

That quote was the best in DBZ.

JC Denton
Sep 7th, 2002, 02:32 PM
it was the first time vegata ever made a sacrifice for others, that was why it was so emotional, vegeta is my favourite character,

one thing that was weird though,
vegeta has a huge power level, but him sacrificing himself didn't destroy the planet, when freiza did one blast and destroyed namek.

why is that?

goku's sacrifice wasn't so good because he also killed king kai, and made cell stronger, plus his speech wasn't as good as vegeta's.

what about android 16's sacrifice, that was quite good, even if it didn't work.

CS_Nerd
Sep 7th, 2002, 03:45 PM
Frieza's one blast destroyed Namek since it hit the main core of the planet.

16's Sacrifice wasn't so k00l though.

JC Denton
Sep 7th, 2002, 03:51 PM
still doesn't explain anything,
vegeta destoyed whole planets before, he used all his powe, it should have done more damage to the planet.

CS_Nerd
Sep 7th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Well, maybe Vegeta controlled his power... When he sensed Buu was gone, he stopped

Frozen
Sep 13th, 2002, 04:23 PM
Vegeta simply focused his whole power on Majin Buu, he wasn't just releasing all his power like crazy to destroy everything around him, including other people or the planet.

Indeed that was avery noble sacrifice, adn one of the coolest things I've seen in that series. But I may adda nother one I liked pretty much and made me pretty sad as well.... just at the beginning of the series, when Raditz came, so Gokou had to sacrifice himself so Piccoro could kill Raditz. That was badass.

but Gokou's most noble sacrifice was....

*******SPOLIER**********

whenever he sacrificed himself at the end of Dragon Ball GT as the Spheres' guardian.

He still had the choice of continuing his life and train more to become always stronger....... to keep his life togeher with all his family in peace after all.....

And he gave away all of that so he could protect the sphere's from anyone's greed for eternity. :weep: