PDA

View Full Version : Got an Xbox

BlackThornn
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:22 AM
Well, I finally went out and snagged an Xbox. It's preowned, so little to no of my money is going to support M$. Along with four preowned games. Ergo my concious iz clean. :D

Halo
Dead to Rights
Dead or Alive 3
Morrowind

I shoulda thought of this sooner. :laugh: Oy.

Infernal Mass
Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:46 AM
those are some great games

You might be able to snag a DOA booster disc somewhere. Last months OXM issue is the last one that's going to have it.

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 3rd, 2002, 11:45 AM
LOL! I never thought I'd see this. Have fun with your system.

BlackThornn
Sep 3rd, 2002, 11:57 AM
Just remember, Sleazy, it's PREOWNED. And I'm gonna stick with that. ^_- Microsoft ain't gettin any of mah money. *isn't going online with it at all*

KraftSLU
Sep 3rd, 2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn
Just remember, Sleazy, it's PREOWNED. And I'm gonna stick with that. ^_- Microsoft ain't gettin any of mah money. *isn't going online with it at all*

you don't have to pay microsoft to go online. as long as you have a high speed connection and a hub you can go to www.xbconnect.com and learn how to play games online with everyone. If you do this, let me know, because I need someone new to rock in halo :)

merylsilverburg
Sep 4th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Well, congrats BlackThornn on keeping your promise and getting the console as well. :) I too recently got an Xbox...bought three games and they were okay, mainly waiting for Shenmue II. :D