PDA

View Full Version : Auron's Legendary Weapon?

Killuminati
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:45 PM
i was wondering how do i get the Sigil for this weapon? do i really have to catch 10 monsters of 10 species from 10 areas(thats 1000 monsters) or just 10 monsters from 10 areas

DragonSphere
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:09 AM
I'm not quite sure, but from my current understanding, yes. Though, I do have a feeling that it doesn't literally mean to catch that many monsters. There must be some trick to it or something, but I haven't figured it out yet.

MADRUCKIS
Feb 7th, 2002, 01:51 AM
thats exactly what you need....although there is a trick I used to get passed it.

You can also qualify just by getting all of them in ten different locals. Try getting all the ones in the small ones you don't need all ten. I thought you did but all of a sudden he gave me the item without my clearing out the Omega Dungeon and Inside Sin. Try it!

Hadoken
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:56 AM
no, i`ve gotten it.
all you have to do is get all the monsters in 10 areas. some areas have only 3 monsters, and some have up to 12.
just get all monsters in 10 areas. if you catch all the monsters in one area, go to the trainer guy, and he`ll say that he just made a new monster from the ones you`ve captured.
if you want to know how many you`ve captured. tell him you want to train. it should take you to a screen where you can pick what monster you want to fight.
go and look at the ones he`s created. the number of monsters he`s made equals the areas you`ve fully captured.
it may seem confusing, but just run around and capture the monsters.
i didnt even notice how many i caught, and by the time i went back to talk to the trainer guy, he gave me the sigil.

Killuminati
Feb 7th, 2002, 07:33 PM
I need one more monster to get the Sigil. im in the cavern of the stolen fayth and i cant find a ****ing yowie!!!!!!!

where is it?

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:48 PM
so i dont need to capture in the omega ruins?

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 10th, 2002, 12:43 PM
you are talking about the masamune?!