PDA

View Full Version : Ps2 Os

olver14
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:50 PM
Just wondering if there are any cool secrets and stuff in the PS2 OS? Kinda sad i know but i want to get the best out of my precious black box. Ooh and if anyone knows a way of getting the PS1 options to default to faster loading and smoothing, instead of having to do it manually every time (which is a pain) that would be really helpful.

Spank-A-Thon
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by olver14
Just wondering if there are any cool secrets and stuff in the PS2 OS? Kinda sad i know but i want to get the best out of my precious black box. The only thing I know is that when you boot the PS2, you get some cubes and stuff appearing. The amount of these cubes seems to increase as your memory card fills... At least that's what I assume is causing it!Ooh and if anyone knows a way of getting the PS1 options to default to faster loading and smoothing, instead of having to do it manually every time (which is a pain) that would be really helpful. Yeah, this is a bit of a pain but unfortunately I don't know anyway around it!

- S

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 5th, 2002, 03:29 AM
About secrets dont know of any and the cubes do change with a memory card like you said more used the differnce the cubes but i know one cool thing that I fount out when I called sony is on the System Diagnosis is if you turn that on and play any game its supposed to make the games play smother as in graphics wise as for saving driver changes the only way i can think of it saving things like that is to have a linux kit with the HDD and screen I think they should come out with a new driver for the console though like to make it do more things have more options things like that

Ninja
Nov 7th, 2002, 08:12 PM
about the diagnosis, is it for PS2 or PSX?

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 8th, 2002, 12:45 AM
Its for the PS2 when you press Triangle on the main PS2 screen itll come up with drivers you highlight the console drivers and turn the Diagnosis on insert a game & play btw once you turn off your console all changes to any of the drivers will be converted back to their Default factory settings This and all info about your PS2 console is aswell in the PS2 Manual