PDA

View Full Version : The Year Of The "M"

MakgSnake
Sep 1st, 2002, 07:59 PM
Yes We Have Talked About The Matrix Before As Well. But This Is Something Total Shocking. And When I Think About It.....Shouldn't It Be In The Anime Section But Then, NO.

Cause I Think The Year 2003 Will Be A Total Year Of The Matrix.

The Matrix Reloaded Is Coming Out In June
The Matrix Revolutions Is Coming Out Same Here In November
And Then "The AniMatrix" Is Coming Out On DVD And Video The Same Year!.!

And Guys U Have To Check The TRAILER Of This "AniMatrix". Matrix Fans Would LOVE It But I Think Anime Fans Would Love It More!.!

The AniMatrix Trailer!.! (http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_cmp/anime_trailer_qt2.html)

It Is By Far The Sweetest Thing Ive Ever Seen (Related To Animes) Cause I Havn't Seen That Many Animes, May Be Thats Why!.! But........ Just Check It Out. And Let This Thing ROCK Ure World!.!

Lost_myth
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:22 PM
Some of those images were the cheese bomb. That's tight! I wanna see it :D That is total sweetness. Thanks for the info.

Sleazy P Martini
Sep 1st, 2002, 09:50 PM
Looks great...but I wish movie makers would just give up on the bad one liners. "Come get some!".....sheesh :sarcasm:

MakgSnake
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
Looks great...but I wish movie makers would just give up on the bad one liners. "Come get some!".....sheesh :sarcasm:
Yeah I Thought Of The Same Thing. When I HEARD Her Say That. That Line Is Too OLD And Well Not COOL Anymore. I Think It Suits "Duke" Only.......

But Still Over All I Love What I See!.!

AsylumEscapee
Sep 1st, 2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Yeah I Thought Of The Same Thing. When I HEARD Her Say That. That Line Is Too OLD And Well Not COOL Anymore. I Think It Suits "Duke" Only.......
Oh crap, you're right. When anyone else says it, it's crap. But for some reason, when Duke says stupid cheesy one liners, it's freakin awsome.

Ninja
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:16 AM
Didn't Ash from evil dead say dat first?

MakgSnake
Sep 4th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Bitter_maul
Didn't Ash from evil dead say dat first?
May Be Ure Right..... I Think He Was The FIRST One. But I Am Not Too Sure

But Neways......... This Trailer Looks Soooooooo GOOD!.! Oooooh!.!