PDA

View Full Version : Favorite scenes from each Final Fantasy game **SPOILERS**

jenova_jeb
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:53 PM
What are your favorite scenes from the Final Fantasy games? I've only played 4 of them, but I'll tell you which scene was my favorite from of the ones I've played.

Final Fantasy IV:
The one where Palom and Porom turned themselves into stone in order to safe the rest of the party members.

Final Fantasy VII:
Well, I'm sure you've all guessed this one, but it's the death of Aeris. It's been a long time since I've watched the scene, but I still remember it. Cuts right to your heart :( .

Final Fantasy IX:
The ending. It was so beautiful, and I was so happy when I watched it. It made me feel so good when I watched it, cause I was going crazy seeing Garnet so sad! And then Zidane dropped the cloak, and said "bring me my beloved Dagger".

Final Fantasy X:
The scene with Tidus and Yuna in the water. I can't explain it, but I really liked that one. It just stuck out to me.

Reid
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:19 PM
I think it would be . . .

FFVII : Aeris' death. That completely suprised me, and made me really want to take on Sephiroth (that bastid!).

FFVIII : The opening movie when Squall and Seifer fight.

FFIX : The ending, when Zidane escapes, and also when he meets up with Dagger again. :D

FFX : When you discover that Tidus is nothing but a dream of the Fayth, and also the scene when he and Yuna kiss in the sparkling water.

IcyMourdor
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:55 PM
FFI: The finding of the orbs
FFIV: the becoming of a paladin & the twins sacrifice
FFV: death of Galuf
FFVI: death of Leo and becoming an Esper of Terra
FFVII: death of Aeris and Tifa's trip to the lifestream
FFVIII: opening battle and spaceship scene
FFIX: Vivi finds out the truth
FFX: the escape from marriage, Tidus is a dream, and who is Sin
FFL3: Dion's sacrifice
FFT: Balbanes' death, Beowulf and Reis, Search for Alma, Rafa and Malak.

Spirit
Feb 6th, 2002, 10:19 PM
the most amazing scene I saw was Tidus dissapearing, and leaping towards the screen in the end... that one made that ending stick in my heart forever.

MADRUCKIS
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:03 AM
Hmpff-This is easy-
FFVII
Aeries death was a shocker. Almost cried..just jokin
The Weapons wrekin everything

FFVIII
The beginning battle btwn Seifer and Squall..amazin!
When you have to float and get the chick floatin in space..the music was mad emotional
the fight between both Gardens

FFX
The beggining with the blitzball...his heart beating, the ill music going on while Tidus plays-classic
The Spring....Tidus and Yuna in that water...
The Red Carpet......grinding down a chain off a ship!
Auron's Arrival.......what can I say...HE'S THE MAN
The ending........greatest ending to game I've seen in awhile

Zelgadis
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:56 AM
ff7 when aeirs say bb
ff8 when questis(is thsi how u spell this weird name) shooting at that robot on beach
ff9 when forest become rock and zidanse friend is stuck in it that was demn tight thing
ff10 bu i need to play this now lol laters

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:23 AM
My fave scene above all is the final one in FFVII, with Lifestream coming to save the planet.
A close second would be from FFIX with Kuja destroying everything because he discovered he had not much time to live...

Pu the Owl
Feb 7th, 2002, 06:09 PM
Fave scene?
Above all when you play Tifa in FFVII and you try to "save" Cloud from all his confusing memories. That was simply amazing.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:56 PM
VII- When Sephiroth is walking through the fire
VIII- The opening with the gunblades
IX- When Alexander pummels Bahamut
X- The opening with that pounding music, When Auron arrives in Luca stadium and you see him bring his arm out of his cloak and prepares for battle, and of course the marriage scene with all the grinding!

jenova_jeb
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:07 PM
I forgot about the marriage scene. That one was cool too!

Soul Angel
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:07 PM
FFVII: I like the motorbike chase scene as well as the ending scene with Holy coming to save the planet.

FFVIII: The opening movie with Squall and Seifer fighting with their Gunblades

FFIX: The ending scene, and the scene with them on the airship being chased by that Black Waltz is a close second

FFX: I've still let to play the game so I don't know let

jenova_jeb
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:14 PM
I've been playing VIII a little, and I guess my favorite seen is the opening scene with Squall and Seifer. That was awesome :cool:

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 21st, 2002, 03:22 PM
Ah yeah I remember the motorcycle scene in VII, that was cool