PDA

View Full Version : Robotech: Battlecry

redalarm
Aug 31st, 2002, 07:36 PM
Now THIS is what I'm talking about! It's about time I found a forum where people can benefit from what I have to say. Anyway, I'm sure most of you anime fans have heard of Robotech. However, did you know that there's a game in development?

Based on Macross, Robotech Battlecry has been receiving widespread critical acclaim, and is shaping up to be one of the best games this year. It features cartoonish, cel-shaded graphics, which makes the game appear less like a game and more like an anime. Also, you have unlimited ammo in the game, so feel free to fill the Zentraedi full of lead!

The original musical score from the show has been remixed for the game, and even some of the original voice actors for some your favorite characters (Roy Fokker, Lisa Hayes, Rick Hunter, and Max Sterling) have signed on to reprise their roles for the game. All this adds to the overall immersion factor. Imagine this: while attacking a Zentraedi Battlecruiser in your pitiful VF-1A, Roy and the rest of Skull Squadron drop in and bail you out. Needless to say, the overall experience will be spectacular, and one that fans like us should be sure not to miss.

Robotech: Battlecry is scheduled to hit the stores September 23. Count the days, everyone. You'll be glad you waited.

merylsilverburg
Aug 31st, 2002, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the information redalarm. :happy: I believe a few people have known about the Robotech game, but there hasn't been many info. But now there is! :) Welcome to the forums, BTW. :D

redalarm
Sep 6th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I've been following this game since day 1, and I am SO pumped about the release. I think I'll start a new thread to express my disgust with anime games in general. I know that Battlecry will be incredible, and I hope everyone else does, too. I can't wait until I get to play it, but until then, I'll just have to spend some more time with Zone of the Enders.

merylsilverburg
Sep 6th, 2002, 07:23 PM
Sorry about deleting the other thread, redalarm, but I think it's better if you just post all your Robotech information into this thread since the other did not really talk about other games.

Harry
Sep 12th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Someone is spamming this game throughout the web, using the exact same post you made in our forums. We add about 10 posts in the latest days about this game with the same text.

I'm trying to send you private messages, but you have turned them off. Btw, this is what I wrote in it:

Who hired you to spam robotech throughout the web?

Reply to this e-mail ASAP.

And I'm serious. If I find another, I repeat - just one more thread -linking to robotech website or stuff like that, I'll immediately ban the word Robotech in the forums. Adding to that, no screenshots, reviews or anythign else will be published about this game on the website.

Stop it!