PDA

View Full Version : A pic of mine

Cannibal Clown
Feb 6th, 2002, 09:59 AM
http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=26

http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=28

http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=27

Here's a link to one of my pics I guess. I think the link is right. It's done in colored pencil, so the color sucks.
Hope it works.

IcyMourdor
Feb 6th, 2002, 11:42 AM
I remember some of those pictures. They are still good, even with the colors.

Pu the Owl
Feb 6th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I think your pics are very well drawn. You should try using your PC to color them, and they'll look amazing, because in general I think coloring anime style pics with a good graphic software is a great way to make them look professional :)

Soul Angel
Feb 6th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Wow Cannibal those are really good! :)
Its so nice to see some of your pics up here now
I hope to see some more of them ;)
keep it up!

MakgSnake
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Finally, They Are On The Forums, Good Thing U Did That!.!

I Really Like All Of Em. But The Grey Jacket One Is Amazing!.! :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:06 PM
My friends Neo and SSSnake asked me to make them some character designs so I conjured up those during an extra two hours of my spare time.

The grey jacket one is SSSnake, Neo is the real big guy who was impossible to color in considering all of my colors suck, and I'm the little elf. I like elves.

I'd like to color them in on the computer, but I can't get my scanner working due to technical dificulties. My best work is done in pensil shading anyways.

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Finally you posted them! I especially like the elf! A redhead yeah yeah :D

Pearl
Feb 7th, 2002, 09:52 PM
The elf one is really cool!
Why did you choose to be an elf???

007_JamesBond
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Those are awsome, cant wait to see more.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 8th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Pearl
The elf one is really cool!
Why did you choose to be an elf???
I just love elfs, that's all. I like the pointy ears and the whole mystical thing to it. I like the clothes and elves all together. Anime elves though, not those elf wannabees up in the north pole with santa. None of em even have any super powers or can cast spells.

Carlito
Feb 9th, 2002, 01:43 PM
You got some skill man ;)

Keep on posting these works, I really like them!

BowevelJoe
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:14 PM
ahh man those are some sweet drawings man, i wish i could draw though, i would be drawing anime looking characters like a madman...ah well, sweet drawings man,keep up the good work

Cannibal Clown
Mar 14th, 2002, 05:45 PM
Thanks guys, there aren't a lot of people in my school who like anime, or me for that matter, so no one ever says I'm any good at drawing, especially Japanimation, because they all think of Pokemon and say i'm a retard for drawing crap like that, but they don't know any better, so that pisses me off. So I go around a lot saying I suck at drawing, but my friends say I'm good, and you guys seem to like em so that's cool.

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:48 AM
Hey CC do the pics resemble the people in real life at all like the way you picture them if so could you explain?

Sleazy P Martini
Mar 28th, 2002, 08:50 PM
You've got some talent. I really like them.

Cannibal Clown
Apr 1st, 2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Neo_Soldier28
Hey CC do the pics resemble the people in real life at all like the way you picture them if so could you explain?

In all seriousness, the pics are what I imagine the personalities looking like. If you took the ego, emotions, hate, love, humor, seriousness, and all of the other crap that goes into a human, that's what I would picture as the anime of it.

But I know that you've seen all nine of the characters, and know the story behind all of them, so I'm sure that you can see what thought goes into all of them when they're drawn.

Tomarow I'll show you brandons pic. I finnished it up on Friday.