PDA

View Full Version : My New Sigs!

kamari-ice
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:28 PM
How ya'll like my new sig. Yeah, took some time on all of them, and I ain't changing them, ever. Those are the best sigs I made in computer history. As you can see I love Kelly Clarkson, WAHOO! Yeah, thats my fav singer.

Watch american idol result show tonight

8:00 central time, or 9:00 for some of ya'll.
Check your local tv guide for fox, American Idol, short form is Idol Search.
Remember vote for kelly!!!!

kamari-ice
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:32 PM
Sorry, maybe the mods will fix the poll so you can vote for two things.
I wanted to have you vote for two things on the poll, but didn't work for me.
Well, I am gonna wait for a mod to have it changed to vote for two things.

Miki
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Maybe you could add some more effects in your sigs. They're not bad, but they seem nothing more than photographs you cut and paste. It's just a suggestion, There's always room for improvement ;)

kamari-ice
Aug 29th, 2002, 04:38 PM
Thanx, but I don't want to mess up her pics, I was trying to have it to were I can see more of her, cause she be so fine. Thanx, I would be happy to hear more suggestions, cause I might add a small little one that has more affects.

Vic Viper
Aug 29th, 2002, 05:35 PM
never really like american idol.

the banana said kelly is hot..;)

BTW, nice sig.

Hylas
Aug 30th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Ahemm.... I don't even know who the gilr in your sigs is XD

kamari-ice
Aug 31st, 2002, 12:33 PM
She be the next American Idol thats who she be.
If ya'll would back away from the gaming and watch tv and fill yall brains with something good every now and then, lol.
Well she be on the show American Idol.
She is going to be the nest big singer!
Wahoo.
Well only if you live in America you can see the show.
I am gonna make a site about her, and ya'll read it and ya'll know who she be.
Well I think she fine, and got the voice.

kupoartist
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:32 PM
oh... so this is the American version of "Pop Idol"? In the UK it started with "Popstars", where they made a new pop-band (Hear'Say) and then it progressed into "Pop Idol" where a new Pop Idol was created (Will Young, who to his credit, didn't win on account of his Sexuality...) - Learn a lesson from all this though. It matters not who wins, as in the case of Pop Idol, Gareth Gates and Darius (who were only runners up) ended up having no.1 singles anyway. And Jessica Garlik sang in the Eurovision Song Contest, for the UK (doesn't really compare does it :laugh: ) - Hey, at least we buy the liscence for US shows, instead of out-right stealing the idea (I don't actually know who's idea it was, so I can't say that: how many series' have their been?)

Anyways... enough blabbing ^_^ Obviously, I don't recognise her, but the sig is quite nice. But Perhaps its a little to big?

kamari-ice
Sep 1st, 2002, 04:31 PM
Hey artsist remember SIMON COWWEL?
He be on our show too.
After he made Pop Idol which made a big hit.
Then now there is going to be a World Idol!