PDA

View Full Version : Cinema question

Rei
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:19 PM
How many times do you go to watch a movie during an average week?
What's the last movie you went to see recently?

I usually go twice for each week, but depends on the movies, obviously. Lat movie? Vanilla Sky, and I didn't like it very much :p

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:23 PM
Do you mean watching movies in general or going to a theater?

I don't watch too many movies. I just watch movies that are put on TV.

The last movie I watched was LotR. I haven't seen many movies recently and that was the first thing that came to my mind. Couldn't remember anything after that.

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:46 PM
If I Have The Money....I'd Seriously Watch More Then 10 Movies In A Week. Cause I Am A Movie Freak Too!.!

I Remember I Watched 4 Movies Straight In One DAY! With A Friend Of Mine Whos A Movie Freak Too! (We Love Discussing Movies And Its Flaws and Plus Points) Like U Can Say We Review The Movie And All!.!

Neways Back On Topic.

Last Movie I Saw....."Count Of Monte Cristo" Amazing!!! Then Again If I Have The Money, I'd Watch Every Movie!.! But Now Days I DONT! :( :mad:

Pu the Owl
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:47 PM
How many times? Depends on money! And also on movies :D
Last time I went to see Lord of the Rings: you know, in Europe it has been released later than in the US :mad:

DragonSphere
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:06 AM
The last one for me was LOTR, which was aboout a month ago. But I barely watch movies anymore. Usually due to not having a ride, and being broke most of the time.

x157anz
Feb 6th, 2002, 01:29 PM
I go about 1nce every 2 weeks.
The last film i saw was Black Hawk Down and its an amazing war film i was like :eek: at all the gore and all the bullets fired throughout the whole film :)

jenova_jeb
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:16 PM
The last one was LotR. I saw it twice in like a week. That was almost a month ago though. I haven't seen anything since.
I don't especially like movies. They have to be REALLY good for me to watch the whole thing, and EXCELLENT if I watch them more than once. I prefer videogames and books to movies.

Faile
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:11 PM
ghostworld . and i loved it so much . i normally go once a week on the cheap night . only £3 a ticket

or the classics day on sunday too, for the black and white laurel and hardy masterpieces . or the musicals like guys and dolls.

i like these films best

Mercury Shadow
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:37 PM
I hardly ever go to movies, but I saw BLACK HAWK DOWN last weekend, and it was excellent.

MADRUCKIS
Feb 7th, 2002, 12:56 AM
Hmpff:
Movies huh?

Well I probably go once a month cause here in New York, if you know where to go you can get some good freakin' movie arrangements.
Anyways, lst movie I saw was Kung Pow......Yes, I said Kung Pow! I actually found that movie dang hilarious cause it mocks old chinese flicks and I dig old chinese flicks.

Before that was LOTR which I enjoyed greatly, it kinda nummbed my butt but still draw droppin'.

I don't wanna see Vanilla Sky so someone needs to tell me what that craps about because it's eatin me up inside!:p

BowevelJoe
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:12 AM
Hmm i saw LOTR, and Kung Pow and Blackhawk Down recently, yeah Kung Pow was terrible, it probably cost them $50 to make the movie but it was one of the funniest movies i have seen in a long time...

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:34 AM
I hardly ever go when i do its usually with my friends

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 7th, 2002, 02:50 PM
My wife loves going to the movies. Problem is, I get to watch sappy chick flicks. Blah! Oh well I'll drag her to AOTC in may. :)

007_JamesBond
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:26 PM
I watch movies all the time, and i own alot of them, the most recent one that I have watched was Kiss of the Dragon and it was awsome , I recomend renting it.

LoRd BanShee
Feb 8th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Fortune r u from Europe? well finally someone closer to home!which country?if you say belgium, i'll probably speak some dutch to ya

MakgSnake
Feb 9th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
How many times? Depends on money! And also on movies :D
Last time I went to see Lord of the Rings: you know, in Europe it has been released later than in the US :mad:
Then Howd U Get To Play MGS2?