PDA

View Full Version : Provacative girl in a towel

Cannibal Clown
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:04 PM
here is a pic i drew up last night after copmming back from work. I was kinda tired, and it was dark, so tha shading is off a bit. But i hope you like it.

http://groups.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=69

Lost_myth
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:06 PM
It's a very good drawing.... even if it was dark u did a good job....
A shower girl eh?

Hylas
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:40 PM
Wow! An amazing pose! Is this a random character you've created all by yourself? Really nice idea!

kupoartist
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:58 PM
lol @ the title :laugh:
Anyway, this is fanatstic in terms of artistry! lots of detail and a great sense of proportions. Good work.

Frozen
Aug 28th, 2002, 03:08 PM
Aye, great proportions!!!! :laugh:

Awsome drawing Cannibal. Hope to see more of your art soon :D

Soul Angel
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:19 PM
A great pic, like always Cannibal :)
Keep it up!

merylsilverburg
Aug 28th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Wow! Excellent CC! The shading is great; I see nothing wrong with it. I'm so glad you're posting more of your work up...I remember that you didn't have a scanner before, right? Well, anyway, this pic is terrific...the only thing is, the upper left arm is just a bit too long..it doesn't seem to match up to the lower section. Okay, you can get pissed at me, but I was just giving a suggestion. I also like the idea and it's a pretty provacative sketch, alright. ;) Keep it up man!

Cannibal Clown
Aug 29th, 2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Hylas
Wow! An amazing pose! Is this a random character you've created all by yourself? Really nice idea!

Yes Hylas, this is a random chaarcter. Rarely is any of my stuff taken from another persons art.

Originally posted By Merylsilverburg
Wow! Excellent CC! The shading is great; I see nothing wrong with it. I'm so glad you're posting more of your work up...I remember that you didn't have a scanner before, right? Well, anyway, this pic is terrific...the only thing is, the upper left arm is just a bit too long..it doesn't seem to match up to the lower section. Okay, you can get pissed at me, but I was just giving a suggestion. I also like the idea and it's a pretty provacative sketch, alright. Keep it up man!

Thanks Meryl, I'm glad you were open enough to see that there were a few flaws in the pic. And the arm is a bit unproportional. But still, i'm glad that you find it such a well done piece. I'll try to put more up as soon as i can, but i don't want to flood the forum with my stuff. but thatnks anyway for the compliments, and i'll be sure to get more up soon.

Miki
Aug 29th, 2002, 09:03 AM
I think this pic is great! The shading is well done and the position of the body must be difficult to draw. I don't see any flaws in it. It's really good!

Gadzoox
Aug 30th, 2002, 04:50 PM
Good job hun!! Youreally got the folds in the towel done nicely, I hate doing clothes for that sole reason! The folds I tell you!!

Qjij_jijQ
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:00 PM
Well, now we know what you're thinkin' about when you come back form work ;)

*wink* ;) *wink* :laugh:

BTW, I almost forgot... really good work ! :happy:

Lost_myth
Aug 31st, 2002, 06:10 PM
Dude that's hilarious. I think it's pretty cool.

Ruby Moon
Sep 3rd, 2002, 06:34 PM
Really good drawing.

Beretta55
Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:40 PM
nice CC godo work.

MakgSnake
Sep 4th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Excellent Work CC. Very Nice. Its Done So Well. And Yeah Like Everyone Said, Nice Pose!.!............

Now I Wonder Why Did U Have To Give Her A Towel!.! :peoples: It Just Could Have Been Better!.! :laugh: j/k

Cannibal Clown
Sep 7th, 2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Excellent Work CC. Very Nice. Its Done So Well. And Yeah Like Everyone Said, Nice Pose!.!............

Now I Wonder Why Did U Have To Give Her A Towel!.! :peoples: It Just Could Have Been Better!.! :laugh: j/k

Well, usually every feamale drawing i make, starts out nude. I just get the figure drawn and fill in the blanks. Then i add the clothes. I don't put in details, but the process of making most of the drawings i do is very enjoyable.

I'll try to get some more drawings up soon, but i haven't drawn anything really cool lately, and i feel that some of the pics that i have that i consider my best, wouldn't be appropriate for posting on the forums.

But don't call me a pervert, all of my drawings are done in a tastefull way.