PDA

View Full Version : SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals Gets 8.9....

lowdru2k2
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:56 PM
Game Spot reviewed SOCOM and gave it a 8.9....I like there review, but one thing I hate about most of there reviews is they gave SOCOM a "tilt" of 10. Now its always seems like they give X-Box game a lower "tilt" than PS2 games, I have no idea why. I can't wait to play SOCOM I love these kinds of games, I have a blast playing Delta Force 1 and 2 online on my PC.

Joe
Aug 27th, 2002, 10:40 PM
I think that the average score for SOCOM from most of the major game websites and magazines is about 90%. That is very good, if you ask me. This preview is pretty good, too. I'm glad it came second, because those people who take in IGN's every word were actually contemplaiting on skipping out on this game because of what one reviewer said. I found that quite stupid. Anyways, hopefully the people who thought that way will see this review and change their minds, again! :laugh:

DOWN_LOW
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:05 PM
right on to the real. nice call joe

MakgSnake
Sep 1st, 2002, 02:29 PM
I really Dont Care, What Review It Gets, I Just Got The Game Yesterday And Its BY FAR The MOST Coolest GAME Ive Ever Played. Its Amazing. So REAL, So SMOOTH!.! I Am Already On The 4th Mission. And Trust Me. The Missions Can Be TOUGH, REAL Tough. As One Mission Will Contain Upto 15 Objectives To Obtain.

The Game Is Excellent. And Talking To EVEN The AI Through The HEADSET Is Total Shocking. Ive Never Seen Anything Like this Before. Excellent.

But Still I'd Wait For Harry Or Fortune Or Carlito Or Rei To Reiveiw The Game On Ps2Fantasy. ............ I Really Would Like Their Opinion On The Game!.!

Excellent Game....... And It Tells Me That THE Sequal Would Be There And Ofcourse Better Then EVER!.!

But For Now ...... I Am Loving This Game Even Playing It Offline. I Dont Have The Adapter Right Now. But Its Better For Me To Practice As Much As Possible Before Going Online. Which I Will In A Few Weeks Time!.! Lets See What Happens!.! :)

MakgSnake
Sep 1st, 2002, 03:18 PM
Yeah I Saw Onimusha2 ..... In The Stop. It Looked Very Intresting. I Love Action/Adventure Games So I Will Buy That Sooner Or Later.

But Socom. Oh Yeah..... Its Such A Good Game I Had To Say Something Great About It.

Just The Fact I Dont Like Is...... That "Mr Boomer" My Teamate, Doesn't Really Listens To Me That Much. He Just Doesnt. .

"Able, Hold Ure Positiong" .......... "Holding Position Sir"....... And A Few Seconds Later, U Hear Gun Shots.... "Sir I Think We Have Been Spoted".............. OFCOURSE I KNOW THAT Cause U COULDN"T HOLD!.!

Just A Little Frustrating. .................... But Still I Love This Game. Amazing It Is!.!

And The Character Movement Is So LIKELIKE. .......... Its Beautiful!.!...........

DOWN_LOW
Sep 1st, 2002, 06:04 PM
Hey goodman just curious - do they rent the voice command headset at blockbuster?

SocomShooter
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:43 PM
if you want boomer to not shoot why dont you just command team able to hold your fire.. that will make him just alert you of tango's.. sometimes i am wonderign why you guys complain without reading the command lists.. its obvious hold FIRE will make him not shoot.. hold POSITION will make him stay put.. but i think if boomer is fired upon he has to fire back... that's just the rule

MakgSnake
Sep 1st, 2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SocomShooter
if you want boomer to not shoot why dont you just command team able to hold your fire.. that will make him just alert you of tango's.. sometimes i am wonderign why you guys complain without reading the command lists.. its obvious hold FIRE will make him not shoot.. hold POSITION will make him stay put.. but i think if boomer is fired upon he has to fire back... that's just the rule
I Do Tell BOOMER To Hold Fire And AS WELL AS Hold Position. But He Still Moves And When HE SEES Anyone. He Just Shoots. AROUND 25 Times It Has Happened ........... That I RESTARTED My Mission Just To Be NO Seen. But Still... .!... No Use!.!

Boomer Is Programmed Not TO Leave U NO MATTER WHAT. Thats Stupid I Think!.!

And I Did Read The Manual. So Dont Be All Smart Ass! :laugh:

JxBxH
Sep 10th, 2002, 06:32 PM
If any of yall have read the book..which i wouldnt have unless i was bored...it says that the team will hold fire until they are in direct danger oor fire.........so they will not alow themselves to be shot or shot at...<~~one of the only few flaws of this game!

Holla

zimm
Sep 11th, 2002, 03:02 PM
I dont care what the book says Boomer will fire when you get next to some congos like I did last night , We start the mission of taking out the communications tower I say Team Hold Fire Boomer replys back going cold Sir next thing I know Im in a shoot out with all the congos in the area because going cold only lasted for a few seconds , No big deal in my books I like the challenge
Best game going In my opinon

JxBxH
Sep 11th, 2002, 03:27 PM
ight!:ghost: