PDA

View Full Version : Your genre!

Rei
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:11 PM
What is the genre of thing you prefer writing and why?

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:20 PM
I would have to say all of em'. I love to write, none of it's any good, but I still love to all in the same. Poetry is good for me to get my thoughts and ideas on paper without actually sayine them aloud.
Songs I see as the same. Just to put my emotions on paper without having to regret what I write later on.
I also love to write short stories and novels. I like to put all of the ideas I have about myself, and life, and unbelievable possibilities on paper and imagine myself in those situations. It's a great was to get all of my personalities and combine them all into one story with many different and diverse characters.
I also have fun typing up dreams I have and elaborating on them. Sometimes they're depressing, other times they're out of this world. I have scary ones and at times, even funny.

Whatever I feel like, I put on paper. It's a great median for getting my feelings out without actually expressing them to people.

Great thread Rei.

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Songs, As I Love Writing Them And More Then That I Love Making Songs And Making Music For Them!.! And Seriously Want To Release An Album In The Coming Future!.!

IcyMourdor
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:45 PM
I'm currently working on an epic in Fan Fiction. I love writing stories because I can be really creative and I feel the my stories are better than any poetry I've written yet.

Pu the Owl
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:37 PM
I dunno...
I used to write novels and poems, but it was some time ago.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 6th, 2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Fortune
I dunno...
I used to write novels and poems, but it was some time ago.

Why'd you ever stop. Writing is a great thing to do, I think you should get back into it. I wouldn't mind seeing what you come up with.

Soul Angel
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:00 PM
I prefer writing stories mostly :)
I also write poems too, but I've never tried writing a song though!

Pu the Owl
Feb 6th, 2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Why'd you ever stop. Writing is a great thing to do, I think you should get back into it. I wouldn't mind seeing what you come up with.

I feel like I have nothing interesting to say, so I'm not writing anything at the moment. Maybe in the future...

jenova_jeb
Feb 6th, 2002, 05:02 PM
I like to write stories more then any of the other things.

Faile
Feb 6th, 2002, 07:06 PM
i'm a song writer before a poet as i rarely find the depth to write anything meaningful

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 7th, 2002, 08:39 AM
Basically all i right are songs

Hylas
Feb 7th, 2002, 11:02 AM
I'm not a great writer, but when I try, I like to write novels, because I'm not good with poetry and so on. :(

Reid
Feb 26th, 2002, 07:57 PM
I like to write novels and short stories.

I find that I'm too depressing to read as a poet, because I end up thinking about negativity in poetry too much.

I prefer a novel or short story also to develop characters as well.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Reid
I like to write novels and short stories.

I find that I'm too depressing to read as a poet, because I end up thinking about negativity in poetry too much.

I prefer a novel or short story also to develop characters as well.

Same thing happens to me when i write songs.I either write about the girl i like or something that bothers me in my life.