PDA

View Full Version : Vash the Stampede

merylsilverburg
Aug 24th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Hey all, here's another one of my drawings of Vash the Stampede from the anime Trigun. I had drew this a while back, but never had the time to post it. Please tell me what you guys think, any suggestions are welcome and I hope you guys like it. :)

Vash the Stampede (http://groups.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=65)

Hylas
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:06 PM
Wow meryl! This drawing is so amazingly detailed! And the shading is great! It's probably the best pic I've seen from you! :shock:

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:12 AM
Its An Excellent Pic Meryl.... WOW..... Soo Detail. I Love The Dark Shading It Has. And I Dunno..... Its Just Sooo NICE!.!

Outstanding Meryl Sweets!>!

Beretta55
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:38 AM
awsome drawing meryl!! thats very good. *steals picture* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! jk jk:laugh: but that is a awsome pic.

Soul Angel
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Wow that's a really nice pic!
Its really detailed and I also like the shading in it as well :)
Keep it up ;)

kupoartist
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:49 AM
eap! thats... thats... Brilliant! ^_^ - Its a shame that its not that big a pic... but nevertheless you gotta appreciate the detail on that :happy: phew... I think i need to lie down.

Rei
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Wow! This is sooo good! I like the shading a lot, and the coat looks terrific!

Pu the Owl
Aug 26th, 2002, 01:53 AM
Very impressive sketch meryl! Looks really good! I like the shadows, the position of the body, and the overall atmosphere of the image!

Gadzoox
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:12 PM
SWEET! The action is great here! I could just picture his oat flapping around! Oooo!

merylsilverburg
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:07 PM
:phew: I'm glad you guys like it. :happy: I actually drew this from the cover of the manga Trigun Maximum Volume 6, which is why it looks better than my other drawings. I would never be able to just draw a really cool position, setting, shading, and all that without the actual drawing already done. Thanks for all your feedback guys, I really appreciate it! :)

Infernal Mass
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:31 PM
great drawing Meryl, nice work.