PDA

View Full Version : Operation Retore Peace

mer1in20
Aug 24th, 2002, 04:41 PM
l'm recruiting seals for a clan I am running. Called "Operation Restore Peace". Need about 6 more players so we can stomp aZZ online. There will be a rank structure and everyone will be able to rotate between teams. we will have 3 fire teams. Alpha (assault) Bravo (demolition and security) and Charlie (sniper and spotter) both alpha and bravo will have 3 members and charlie will have 2. I have a lot of experience in special forces tactics and stuff being that I am in the special forces. If you're interested, PM me

Joe
Aug 25th, 2002, 10:45 AM
I've got a question for you. How can we restore peace if we are being violent to our enemies?

mer1in20
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:47 PM
I have a question for you. Why do you have to be a wise ass? You gain peace through war. Hasn't history taught you anything? Next time you reply to one of my threads, I expect a reply that has to do with the topic.

Joe
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:59 PM
LOL.

Hyprocrit. You are flaming me for not making a post that was on topic, yet you did the exact same thing.

:roll:

Anyways....... I would join, but if you have read the past topics in this great forum, you would see that I am allready in a clan for SOCOM US NAVY Seals. Thanks anyway.

Harry
Aug 26th, 2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by mer1in20
I have a question for you. Why do you have to be a wise ass? You gain peace through war. Hasn't history taught you anything? Next time you reply to one of my threads, I expect a reply that has to do with the topic.

Next time you reply to a member with this tone, you'll be kicked right out of the forums. Flaming other members is not allowed. You know, you gain peace through war. Blah...

P.s. Nobody will ever join your team if you are so "friendly".

ice
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:38 AM
I am interested in this clan. I also work with the special ops community. What branch are you in?

Ice

mer1in20
Aug 26th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Next time you reply to a member with this tone, you'll be kicked right out of the forums. Flaming other members is not allowed. You know, you gain peace through war. Blah...

P.s. Nobody will ever join your team if you are so "friendly".

OK, now I'm the bad guy. Good to see I'm the only one with the "Tone". BLAH.

pata
Sep 7th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Guys, save it for the tangoes. I think this is not the place to discuss ideologies, but rather a "game". Remember that, it's only a game... Regardless of what the REAL SEALs do in REAL life, this here is just a game, meant for us to have fun, it doesn't have a deeper social message.

On Topic:

I'm interested in a clan with some flexibility but am still looking for the network adaptor. :)

ResidentEvilFan
Sep 14th, 2002, 10:01 PM
count me in