PDA

View Full Version : Dino Crisis 3

Frozen
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:22 PM
I have been wondering for long when will be this game released....... because I think it's inminent...... the cliffhanger at the end of the second one was way too big, and they really made it in a way that told you there was going to be another Dino Crisis game.

Any one knows if it's gonna be released and when?

A second question: Did you like the new gameplay of DC 2? Pure dinosaur hunt, or did you like better the more role playing side of the first one? I have to admit that DC 2 rocked, but I prefered the gameplay of the first game just because it had more that feel of survival horror RPG. The second one was just wiping dinosaurs out :laugh:

DragonSphere
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:41 PM
1- I have yet to hear of a third game to the Dino Crisis series, but Capcom is making a lizard-themed FPS called Dino Stalker. Though, I'm not really sure if its related to Dino Crisis in any way.

2- I only had the chance to play the first DC. So I can't really answer this question until I get some hands-on time with the sequel.

Infernal Mass
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:58 PM
I saw a little screen shot/article in this months OXM, i think it was for Dino Crisis 3. Supposebly it'll be an xbox exclusive title this time around. The game takes place on a spaceship and the charcter utilizes a jet pack to float around while popping off shots.

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:19 AM
Just Like Resident Evil Has Gone To GAMECUBE. Dino Crises Has GONE XBOX Exclusive. This Happened When XBOX Wasn't Even Released.

So We Wont See Any More Crises's Sequal.

U See....... XBOX Got DinoCrises...... And Ps2 Got The Matrix, But Now Xbox Is Getting The Matrix As Well. Bloody Bill Gates, I Hate Him..... He Thinks He Can Buy The WHOLE FU**ING World With Money!.!