PDA

View Full Version : Next Series

Hylas
Aug 23rd, 2002, 05:37 PM
What's the next anime series you're planning to see? What is that meks you decide what to watch next?

I'd like to watch Berserk or Blue Gender, because I've heard both of them are good.

Frozen
Aug 24th, 2002, 03:47 AM
I want, badly, to watch the whole Rurouni Kenshin series, but I got no channel to watch it and it's pretty hard to find all of the chapters for rental....... and it costs big money to buy that series.......

I saw the other day a DVD pack, that I suppose it was either the whole series or just the first season (although it just said "collection" ) of BLUE SEED. I have seen a couple of chapters of that series and I really liked them. Probably that's the next thing I'll watch if I find those DVD's again.

merylsilverburg
Aug 24th, 2002, 04:28 AM
The next series I'm planning on getting is One Piece and Pretear. The movie that I hope to get soon is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (Spirited Away).

Rei
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:55 AM
*thinks*

I'm posting both manga/anime I'd like to get :

I'd like to watch Fruits Basket (I've only watched the first two episodes and this series is cute!). Then I'm curious about Chobits, Flame of Recca and Sakura Wars. I have other series I'd like to read/watch, but at the moment I can't remember them :right:

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Rei
*thinks*

I'm posting both manga/anime I'd like to get :

I'd like to watch Fruits Basket (I've only watched the first two episodes and this series is cute!).

Yay! Someone else watched Fruits Basket and liked it!! This series is great...I'm glad you enjoyed it! :happy:

Then I'm curious about Chobits, Flame of Recca and Sakura Wars. I have other series I'd like to read/watch, but at the moment I can't remember them :right:

Did they even make a Sakura Taisen TV series? I'm not sure because I only saw the OVAs and they were pretty good. Flame of Recca *MAYBE SPOILERS* I heard this series ended in a cliffhanger and no more episodes were made. That's why I'm trying to avoid this series 'cause cliffhangers are so agonizing to me.

Rei
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:29 PM
I think there are only the OAVs of Sakura Wars too, but I'd like to see them. And About Fruits Basket, the series is really cute, as I said before. At the beginning the style annoyed me a little, especially the Honda Tohru, but it's one of the series I could watch just for fun, without thinking to much about its meanings :P I've enjoyed also episodes 3 and 4, so I'm going to see the next ones ASAP :D

BlackThornn
Aug 26th, 2002, 09:49 AM
Tenchi GXP.. I've heard good things, plus I'm insanely curious.

(Also I read that in this one "he chooses".. didn't he already in the last movie? O_o Another curiosity about it, I guess.)

merylsilverburg
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Rei
I think there are only the OAVs of Sakura Wars too, but I'd like to see them. And About Fruits Basket, the series is really cute, as I said before. At the beginning the style annoyed me a little, especially the Honda Tohru, but it's one of the series I could watch just for fun, without thinking to much about its meanings :P I've enjoyed also episodes 3 and 4, so I'm going to see the next ones ASAP :D

Oh, okay...I could've sworn there'd be a TV Series since Sakura Taisen is so insanely popular in Japan (there's like...2 movies, I think). Fruits Basket's style is almost like Sailormoon (if that's what you're thinking), but the series is just great...Tohru isn't annoying at all...the girl you'll meet in Episode 5, Kagura, isn't annoying either (she's one of my favorite characters!) and the story is just oh-so-cute!! I'm glad you're enjoying it and I hope you get to see the rest. :happy:

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 27th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Well for one i really really wanna see the rest of Hellsing.Then from there i think i would want to check out Record of Lodess War and Beserk.

Cannibal Clown
Aug 28th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Hellsing, Record of Lodoss War, and Trigun.

That's it for me.

And the final eva movie. Have to wait for the second one to come out on dvd. The ifrst left me at such a cliffhanger, it's driving me mad.