PDA

View Full Version : are the sequals better?

007_JamesBond
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:22 PM
in your opinion of movies in general do movies with sequals, are the sequals better than the first movie

for example- T1 or T2, JP 1 or 2 or 3, ect

MakgSnake
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:49 PM
So U Mean Movies, I Thought U Were Talking About Games And All

Well Movies, We Cant Say Anything, Somtimes They Are GOOD Like Totally MIND Blowing, And Sometimes.... They SUCK Big Time. Stupid Garbage.

For Example. T1 Was A Good Movie But T2... MY GOD. One HELL Of An Amazing MOVIE!.!

Mortal Kombat Was A Good Movie, But MK2 Sucked BIG TIME!.!

Now Look At MiB2. Its SHIT!.! Garbage Movie!.!

But Then We Have Austin Powers. ......... The Second Movie Was BETTER Then Then First. As It Was Soooooo FUNNY And The Third One IS EVEN Better!.!

So........ I Really Cant Say... Sequals Are Always Good Or Always Bad!.! They Have Their Own Ups And Downs!.!

Frozen
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:41 PM
I guess I could not say anything different thant what Makg said. It's just a matter of making a good movie, regardless of if it is a sequel or not. I agree in both T1 and T2 and MK and MK2. I've never seen Austin Powers' movies so I can not tell. The important thing in sequels is that, at least they continue the "storyline" or, if it has a change on that, it better follow the "bases" of the previous movie...... sequels usually suck a lot when they change the main ideas of the first movie..... unless the first movie sucked itself and then the sequel was changed for better :D