PDA

View Full Version : have you ever been bullied?

Beretta55
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:31 AM
have you ever been bullied at school home anywhere? i have at school im a loner there bully's are what make the world suck for me they pick on you contently....have you ever been bullied were you felt you wanted to be locked away from the world?

AudioBoxer
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:40 AM
I didnt at all, but I did get into alot of fightd, i was pretty big in High School (buff wise). So really none of the smaller kids messed, but some kids did. Everyone used to fight behind the local movie theater, I used to fight maybe 1 time a week. I mostly faught all those preps!!! I was a skater as you call them, so ya sometime we got picked on but then I just kicked their arse on friday, its as simple as that,
baretta55 if someone is talking sh*t on you or something talk crap back to them, but be careful who you talk it to!

Hylas
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:25 AM
Well, no, maybe because I'm a girl or because my school was a "peaceful" place, I don't know. But I think being bullied really sucks! I'm sorry for you, I'd be bothered as well. No, not only bothered: I'd be furious! :mad:
This must be one of the reasons that make some people hate school so much, among the others.

MakgSnake
Aug 23rd, 2002, 11:55 AM
I Was The Tallest In My Class, And From Year 4 - 8. I Stayed The Tallest. And......Well Was Into Sports And Got Medals And All......... So Nobody Bullied Me At All.

Infact...... When Small Kids Were Bullyed By Other PEOPLE. Those Little Kids Use To Come Up To Me..... Asking For Help. And I Use To Give Them Justice And Fight For Their Rights!.! So....... It Was Like That. I Was The Hero Who Saved Everybody's Day! And I Am Serious!.! No Jokes!.! I Swear!.!

Lost_myth
Aug 23rd, 2002, 12:58 PM
Yeah, when I was in 6th grade and well last year.

Last year because I stood up for my friend who was getting bullied and they just kept talking to me, not really picking on me . Sort of making fun at me, but like I care. I was just glad they stopped pushing my friend into her locker and stuff.

In 6th grade because I was different. I didn't look like them or act like them, I acted like myself. For some reason they felt they had to try to make me fall. I really didn't care. So what if I'm different, just leave me be.

007_JamesBond
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:12 PM
I tried to stay away from fights, but I did stand up for my self though a couple times, but no I did not get bullied throughout school

REChick14
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:51 PM
i'm what some people say the quiet type. i'm really shy and i rarely talk to people except my friends. I was only bullied by this guy. He kept making fun of me and called me names but I didn't care. It's people like him that I like to forget about and go on with my life. Thankfully he's not at my school anymore.

Beretta55
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:09 PM
your all lucky not to be bullied that much but hey im going to stay a loner if you pust me im gonna push you back.....im just a misunderstood kid:laugh:

Killuminati
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:20 PM
i was picked on once...even tho im goin into grade 10 and im one of the best fighters in my school.....last year some kid who thought he was top shit cause he kicked one of my friends ass(my friend isnt very tough) then he started chirpin me so i kicked the shit outta him and he hasnt bothered one person since. like TrikTopz i also fight alot...bout 2 times a week

AudioBoxer
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:40 PM
Ya I do fight alot still, 22 and I am still going at it, Start to fight realese some anger!!

Blue3vilx now I think you are one of the coolest people in this forum. Why, is cus you are in the 7th grade and you can stick up for yourself you emotions are deep. I like that. Plus you know who you are and thats cool.

Lost_myth
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:49 PM
lol. I'm not in 7th grade. I'm going into 10th. I should of added in last year as in 9th grade.

I had other things to worry about in 7th grade (health problems) people didn't matter to me, I had the most fun in 7th grade.

thanks though

AudioBoxer
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:51 PM
ooohhh my bad you were talking about 6 th and I kinda thought you were in 7th now, Hey but still I think the same sorry bro!

DragonSphere
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:55 PM
Fortunately, no one in my school life has bullied me. But I expected that since in my Jr. High years, I had my cousin in my class and it was a private school. But now that I'm going to public school, I think I probably now have to be a bit more cautious and act in a way that will not "appeal" to them.

Gadzoox
Aug 23rd, 2002, 10:59 PM
Heh, yeah I used to be such a loser! I would have made fun of myself if I was... oooh im confused again.

Alright, I only had one friend and we were both OBSESSED with horses. We'd only wear horse shirts, only play horses at recess, onlydraw horses! Oh gawds! And I have curly hair but I didn't know how to wear it so Id' have these really puffy bangs and a puffy ponytail! Hahaa! Plus I had braces to finish the ensemble nicely!

Anyway, so in Canada we usually have a grade 7 & 8 split class. Which is utterly retarded by my view. Anyway, me and my friend were always laughed at and picked on by the older grade 8's. This one girl who I call 'Sasquatch' (her name was Saskia) as the biggest 'female-canine' I have ever met! She'd /always/ make fun of us, nothing ever physical but it sure hurt my feelings.

Then when I went into high school (grade 9) I suddenly turned cool! Haha! Now lookit me! :cool:

Yeah bullies suck, everytime I see someone laughing/bullying at the non-popular kids in my school (I'm in my last year of high school now! Grade 13, W00t!!) I stand up for them. It doesn't hurt me at all, plus I usually gain a new pal! Though I havent had to worry about helping people lately... it seems all the younger kids are /all/ bullies! I'll show them!

RobHardo
Aug 24th, 2002, 01:20 PM
Well there arent any real bullies at my school, all the seniors are really cool, i always mess with them though, but its all fun and games, but they still hit me like in the arm and i laugh and i hit em back. Plus It helps to have a brother who just graduated and all those juniors who are seniors now are always over here eating our food. haha

merylsilverburg
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:43 PM
Ah, being bullied...I will and cannot forget all my past experiences:

Elementary School:
Kindergarten: People used to make fun of my face and call me names because I was Asian and had "weird eyes". They would take the corners of their eyes and raise it almond-shaped and say a bluster of "Ching-chong, ching-chong!!" :disturb: Some of the kids threw rocks at me at the playground and one kid ran after me and tried to knock me down. One girl never left me alone...she was African-American and she just despised me 'cause I was Asian and a supposedly "spoiled brat". She always made fun of my clothes, hair, eyes, face...you name it, she made fun of it. Always tried to steal my friends away and always worked. She bullied me ever since up to Fifth Grade.

Second Grade: My school had that "show and tell" thing and I brought an item in, but some kids stole it as a joke and I had to run around frantically trying to find it and the teachers wouldn't help me.

Fifth Grade: Some people started spreading rumors that I was a lesbian and that I was a wh*re and sl*t and all that crap. No one talked to me anymore and I tried to convince them that I was none of that, but as you know...kids don't care...at least in my school where everyone was snooty as hell.

Junior High
Sixth Grade: A lot of kids ignored me but a lot picked on me and called me a loser and stupid and all. I missed a lot of school because it was a bad year and so the teachers were up my a$$ as well. So, I got kids and teachers just :frust: at me.

Seventh Grade: Moved to a new town and went to a new school, which is always joyful. A lot of small-town kids with no lives, so they picked on me and re-did the horrible "Ching-chong, Ching-chong" bit whenever I talked (and I mean...whenever I talked). One girl made fun of my clothes, two boys pushed me down, a lot of girls laughed at me behind my back...one girl who was a b*tch said to me "Do you want to be my friend?" and I said "No" 'cause I knew she had something up her sleeve, so she then yelled out to her friends "I was rejected by a reject!" and everyone laughed. Some people tried to trip me as I was going up the stairs and almost succeeded one time.

High School
Eleventh Grade: In Chemistry, three boys sitting behind me (some of you guys may know this as I asked for help how to deal with them...thanks again to all of you) bullied me non-stop. Threw crap on my desk and seat, poked at me, threw stuff in my hair, made fun of my drawings and clothes...everyday it was the same thing and the teacher wouldn't help. Had no choice but to move, but they still bugged me. It was a no win situation. The teachers were up my a$$ this year since I missed a lot of school, but one teacher in particular just despised me, so he kept pointing out my mistakes in class, mocked my grammar when I accidently said "I wasn't feeling well" instead of "I haven't been feeling well". He repeated what I said (wasn't feeling well) to the entire class and everyone just stared at me while he rejoiced in embarrassing me.

Um...that's about it. I have to see what sort of crap this year (my Senior year) will bring me and then I might update.

RobHardo
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Meryl, I can never truly understand what you felt when you were bullied, cause i was the bully in 7th grade :-(, nuthing to be proud of, but i was the easiest goin bully, there were kids way worse than me, well some of my ex-friends. But i realized in 8th that wat i was doin is gay and i quit, now i everyone likes me :-)

Lost_myth
Aug 24th, 2002, 08:52 PM
That really sucks. You never reported him to the principal?

I hate people like that. That's horrible.

merylsilverburg
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Blue3vilx
That really sucks. You never reported him to the principal?

I hate people like that. That's horrible.

There was no way I could. The entire school hates me 'cause I missed so many days and rumors and crap have already been spread about me ever since Ninth Grade. So, if I went to the Principal (who was never there), he would've agreed with him, not me.

Lost_myth
Aug 24th, 2002, 09:20 PM
Sue the school!!!!!

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 01:04 AM
Although I Was Not A Bully.....But Still I Was Kinda Guy Who People Were Scared Of....Cause My Temper Was Quite Famous And People Are Usually Scared Of Well Known People.

I Swear.......If I Were There.........AlongSide Meryl.....I'd KICK Everyone's Ass Soo BAD That They Would Forget The Meaning Of "Bullying" And Not Only That......... But They Wouldn't Be Able To........ U See U CANT Say Things To People When U CANT Walk And TALK Properly For Life!.!

I Hate These People..... Whoever Are Around U Meryl...... I'd Seriously Kill Them....... And I Mean........ KILL Those A$$Wholes!

Beretta55
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Ah, being bullied...I will and cannot forget all my past experiences:

Elementary School:
Kindergarten: People used to make fun of my face and call me names because I was Asian and had "weird eyes". They would take the corners of their eyes and raise it almond-shaped and say a bluster of "Ching-chong, ching-chong!!" :disturb: Some of the kids threw rocks at me at the playground and one kid ran after me and tried to knock me down. One girl never left me alone...she was African-American and she just despised me 'cause I was Asian and a supposedly "spoiled brat". She always made fun of my clothes, hair, eyes, face...you name it, she made fun of it. Always tried to steal my friends away and always worked. She bullied me ever since up to Fifth Grade.

Second Grade: My school had that "show and tell" thing and I brought an item in, but some kids stole it as a joke and I had to run around frantically trying to find it and the teachers wouldn't help me.

Fifth Grade: Some people started spreading rumors that I was a lesbian and that I was a wh*re and sl*t and all that crap. No one talked to me anymore and I tried to convince them that I was none of that, but as you know...kids don't care...at least in my school where everyone was snooty as hell.

Junior High
Sixth Grade: A lot of kids ignored me but a lot picked on me and called me a loser and stupid and all. I missed a lot of school because it was a bad year and so the teachers were up my a$$ as well. So, I got kids and teachers just :frust: at me.

Seventh Grade: Moved to a new town and went to a new school, which is always joyful. A lot of small-town kids with no lives, so they picked on me and re-did the horrible "Ching-chong, Ching-chong" bit whenever I talked (and I mean...whenever I talked). One girl made fun of my clothes, two boys pushed me down, a lot of girls laughed at me behind my back...one girl who was a b*tch said to me "Do you want to be my friend?" and I said "No" 'cause I knew she had something up her sleeve, so she then yelled out to her friends "I was rejected by a reject!" and everyone laughed. Some people tried to trip me as I was going up the stairs and almost succeeded one time.

High School
Eleventh Grade: In Chemistry, three boys sitting behind me (some of you guys may know this as I asked for help how to deal with them...thanks again to all of you) bullied me non-stop. Threw crap on my desk and seat, poked at me, threw stuff in my hair, made fun of my drawings and clothes...everyday it was the same thing and the teacher wouldn't help. Had no choice but to move, but they still bugged me. It was a no win situation. The teachers were up my a$$ this year since I missed a lot of school, but one teacher in particular just despised me, so he kept pointing out my mistakes in class, mocked my grammar when I accidently said "I wasn't feeling well" instead of "I haven't been feeling well". He repeated what I said (wasn't feeling well) to the entire class and everyone just stared at me while he rejoiced in embarrassing me.

Um...that's about it. I have to see what sort of crap this year (my Senior year) will bring me and then I might update.
that is so bad some people dont have a heart they make fun of you for no reason i swear i would kick their ass....seriously that is just wrong...now my quest is finished alot of people in this world have no kindness in their heart.

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Although I Was Not A Bully.....But Still I Was Kinda Guy Who People Were Scared Of....Cause My Temper Was Quite Famous And People Are Usually Scared Of Well Known People.

I Swear.......If I Were There.........AlongSide Meryl.....I'd KICK Everyone's Ass Soo BAD That They Would Forget The Meaning Of "Bullying" And Not Only That......... But They Wouldn't Be Able To........ U See U CANT Say Things To People When U CANT Walk And TALK Properly For Life!.!

I Hate These People..... Whoever Are Around U Meryl...... I'd Seriously Kill Them....... And I Mean........ KILL Those A$$Wholes!

Omg...Makg....that's very nice of you, but killing them would just be plain bad. :( I mean, yeah it's tough to go through all that, but I've gotten pretty used to it so it doesn't bother me as much anymore. Plus, part of it was my fault anyway, since I missed so much school due to illness, sadness, hate, stress, and frustration. So, I don't blame them for starting rumors or hating me like that.

baretta: Yeah, there are many people with no hearts but those same people will shrink down if someone bigger was against them. I just don't see why people pick on people...what will that accomplish? I mean, the bullies themselves seem to have a lot of low self-esteem since they have to mess with people lower than them, so knowing that, I don't mind it as much because I know they're losers too.

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:46 AM
Plus, part of it was my fault anyway, since I missed so much school due to illness, sadness, hate, stress, and frustration. So, I don't blame them for starting rumors or hating me like that.
Oh Please Dont Take The Blame On Ureself. So Please Dont. And Yes They ARE BIG Time Loosers!>! Trust Me. BIG TIME. All I Know BAD And I Mean VERY Bad Things Will Happen To Them In Their Lives And OFCOURSE!! In Life AFTER Death!.! They'll Burn In Hell Forever And Ever....... And Their Heads Would Be Smashed Twice In 3 Seconds All Their LIFE (After Death). Thats For Sure!>! Trust Me On This One!.!

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:57 AM

Oh Please Dont Take The Blame On Ureself. So Please Dont. And Yes They ARE BIG Time Loosers!>! Trust Me. BIG TIME. All I Know BAD And I Mean VERY Bad Things Will Happen To Them In Their Lives And OFCOURSE!! In Life AFTER Death!.! They'll Burn In Hell Forever And Ever....... And Their Heads Would Be Smashed Twice In 3 Seconds All Their LIFE (After Death). Thats For Sure!>! Trust Me On This One!.!

Though you say I shouldn't, I know it's partly my fault so I will continue to blame myself, it's no big deal. I do hope that bad things will happen to them, in life or death, but one day they should be forgiven....I mean, after all, they're still people and people do make mistakes and have that "evil" side of them. I understand and know that.

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:01 AM
Sweets, Ure Toooo Nice, And I MEAN A Little Too Nice. Which Is A Very Very Good Thing And Makes U An Amazing Human Being. It Is A Nice Thing. But Not The Best.

This World Needs A Big Slap On Its Face!.! I Am Serious!

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:09 AM
Sweets, Ure Toooo Nice, And I MEAN A Little Too Nice. Which Is A Very Very Good Thing And Makes U An Amazing Human Being. It Is A Nice Thing. But Not The Best.

This World Needs A Big Slap On Its Face!.! I Am Serious!

:heh: Thanks, but I didn't think I was being nice, only fair. And hey, I'm not that nice...I do have an evil side to me but my logic and reasoning kinda balances myself between good and evil. We're not all perfect you know....

And I agree...the world does need a slap on the face.

Beretta55
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:18 AM
now only if we can find a machine big enough and tall enough to slap the earth in the face:laugh: but bullying is kinda bad here when i walk thru the halls i see some kids getting picked on i stand up for them but i end up getting punched.

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by baretta55
now only if we can find a machine big enough and tall enough to slap the earth in the face:laugh:

:laugh: Yeah, that'd be pretty though, ne?

but bullying is kinda bad here when i walk thru the halls i see some kids getting picked on i stand up for them but i end up getting punched.

Okay, question: So...when any of you guys see some kids getting bullied and all, do you guys just go and stand up for them even if you don't know them?
Oh and baretta, that's very nice of you! It's always a good feeling for someone to help you out when you're getting hurt...and you're nice enough to be that helpful someone. *hugs baretta*

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:26 AM
Okay, question: So...when any of you guys see some kids getting bullied and all, do you guys just go and stand up for them even if you don't know them?

Well I Always Did.........Like I Mentioned In My First Post Of This Thread. Kids Use To Come To Me AS WELL When They Were Being Bullied By Other Guys. .......... When They Wanted Justice And Their Rights. I Know It Sounds Funny But I Am Serious Here.

I Always Hated Bullying......And Went Against It.

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:30 AM
Wow...whenever some people at my school gets bullied or when I get bullied, no one stands up for them or me...that's because if it's someone that no one knows...who cares about them? That's my school's motto. :disturb:

nanjij
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:37 PM
i stood up for someone and got beaten up before, not to long ago infact. The person i was protecting, or sticking up for ran away while i was getting my head stamped on. Least i know not to stick up for friends just family. I dont really talk to him now and he cant work out why. **** head

Lost_myth
Aug 25th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Yeah, my friend liked to hide when I faced her enemies. We didn't fight just a lot of talk.

Hiding or running away isn't going to help really. But wasting your time fighting when you should be in class is even worse.

nanjij
Aug 25th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Well u cant blame someone for being scared and even running away.
But if someone has just stuck up for you and now is being attacked by 3 or more people i dont think hiding behind a chair is the right thing to do, (it was on a train) they should either help or go get someone to help

Cannibal Clown
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:59 PM
I can sympathise with meryl very much on this topic. I don't think that i get as much crap as she does, but i get a lot of it. Ever since kindergarden, where all the kids just picked on you with childish insults, and hiding all your stuff whenever you had to get up out of your seat. Kicking you in the shin after school just for the hell of it, and i was never able to tell the teachers, becvause i'd just get more crap from everyone else. Going through all of grade school, from kindergarden, to 5th grade, it was hell. No one liked me, and i was always the annoying, dumb ass who no one wanted to talk to, but always wanted to insult, and trip while i was carrying a lot of sh*t and have it all slide all over the floor.

Then i got to junior high, it was a little better, because i was in a new schoiol and town, but for some reason, with me just being me, i still met all of those same ass holes, just with different faces, and much harsher insults, and mean little jokes, that phisically hurt much more. I was never very good looking, not good with my words, my grades always sucked, because i was a dumb ass, and i was always so annoying, people hated me, and loved picking on me. Never had many friends, and the ones i had, were more of just people who would talk to me from time to time, and still just give me the same crap as everone else.

Then high school came, still didn't really have any good friends, a few people who enjoyed spending a bit of time with me, but never would say in public that, "Yeah that Steve kid, he's a good friend of mine, i think he's cool to be with." By the end of freshman year, i almost killed myself, because of how much i hated my life, because of how much people made my life such a hell.

Then came 10th grade. Got myself some good friends, and learned to just try to ignore the crap i got from everyone else. didin't work too much. Still was just as bad, hated everyone, simply because everyone were ass holes. the guys would hurt me, and pick on me because i wasn't cool enough, and the girls laughed and picked on me for just being too immature and dumb.

it's my senior year now, junior year wasn't so bad. I still take a lot of sh*t, but i can just laugh it off, becasue i'm happy with who i am, and understand that all of those other c0ck 5uckers are just loosers, and i don't have to listen to them. And now, people are finnaly beginning to like me, and i'm growiung a bit of populaty.

RobHardo
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:23 PM
hey CC i feel it for you bro, but like i said with meryl i cant begin to understand what hell you have been through, but when you become th eman on campus, chill with teen advisors or a youth group, wall to wall hotties :-)

MakgSnake
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:07 PM
I Am Sorry To Hear All That CC. I'd KICK Their BUTTS Too. And Kill Those *******s As Well......... I Just Would!.! But Now U Have Great Friends Like SSSnake, Mordour, 007. And All.. And One Day, I'll Meet Up With Ya...Like Ive Told SSSnake I'll Chill With U And Everybody. That'd Be Cool!.! And Yeah.. Meryl Too!.! Would LOVE THAT!.!

I Saw Ure Pic. Ure A Good Looking Chap. ! . :)

merylsilverburg
Aug 26th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Oh, CC...I'm sorry you had to go through all that..you honestly seemed to have it worse than me, since you're a guy and guys like you would be picked on more since you don't fight and all that. Since I'm a girl, I get less of that, so I am very sorry about your past situations. But, like Makg said, now you have some good friends and all and things seem to be looking brighter for you. That makes me happy to know that. :happy: I just hope you don't try to commit suicide again...trust me, I know how it feels and how you want to get away from it all by leaving it all behind, but suicide really isn't the answer. I just discovered that myself not too long ago. I still have no friends and no one to talk to, but I'm trying to be a little more optimistic despite of that.

Evil Parrot
Aug 27th, 2002, 07:36 AM
School can be hell, I was bullied for 11 years in school because I'm a bit beefy, you know? Crazy stuff.

I think the worst thing about being bullied is not so much the physical abuse, but the mental abuse. I know how you guys feel, I remember being 12 years old and wishing I was dead. Its anything but a pleasant thing to think about. Its been 7 years since I left school though, and life is good. It gets much better once you get into the real world, and everyone grows up. You still get some @sses, but thankfully they are the minority.

Just hang in there, it gets much better :)

Ninja
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:21 AM
I've never gotten bullied but I have bullied some ppl