PDA

View Full Version : The la-li-lu-le-lo !!!!

Frozen
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:06 AM
BIG TIME SPOILERS AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME YET.

I have a doubt about it...... what exactly is the la-li-lu-le-lo? Is it the same thing as The Patriots? Is it some kind of secret organization.......is it someone.......... I feel stupid but I need to know what exactly the la-li-lu-le-lo is XD

(If I'm not wrong, Ames was an agent from them, or something like that, and so was Olga as the Ninja........... I'm confused)

merylsilverburg
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
BIG TIME SPOILERS AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME YET.

I have a doubt about it...... what exactly is the la-li-lu-le-lo? Is it the same thing as The Patriots? Is it some kind of secret organization.......is it someone.......... I feel stupid but I need to know what exactly the la-li-lu-le-lo is XD

(If I'm not wrong, Ames was an agent from them, or something like that, and so was Olga as the Ninja........... I'm confused)

Good question. I wondered about that too and having replayed the game recently, I'm still kinda lost. :heh: I'm sure Makg can help, but I think the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo is some kind of a secret organization that's related to the Patriots. Again, I'm not sure, so don't take my word for it.

*SPOILERS* (Maybe we should make this a "questions" thread with major spoilers in it. :D)
I also have a question too....okay, call me stupid but I'm kinda confused about the ending. Like...the whole AI and GW thing...I never understood that. I mean...so, what? Is the Colonel not real or is he real but had some kind of artificial intelligence for the simulation?

Frozen
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:46 AM
I agree, this thread already contains major spoilers, so read at your own risk people!!!

Also I have been wondering about the Colonel, Meryl-chan. I'm almost sure that the colonel that SNAKE knows from the original MGS is real, as in such game Snake said that the only person he considered a friend was the Col. himself. However, where is the colonel now? Is he still alive? What is he doing?

(Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills...

I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry. LMAO :laugh: XD )

As for the AI and GW...... the AI, well, was just that, the AI that in some respect controlled Arsenal Gear and created both colonel's and Rose's illusions on Raiden's head. But just note that Rose is real..... although I'm a little bit confused about that as well :heh:

GW, if I am not wrong, is the "program" that works together with the AI to create that massive digital censorship they talked so much about.

Well, now I got to wait until Makg appears to answer my doubts as I think the same thing you think about the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo but I'm not sure about it either. :phew:

merylsilverburg
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:57 AM
I agree, this thread already contains major spoilers, so read at your own risk people!!!

Also I have been wondering about the Colonel, Meryl-chan. I'm almost sure that the colonel that SNAKE knows from the original MGS is real, as in such game Snake said that the only person he considered a friend was the Col. himself. However, where is the colonel now? Is he still alive? What is he doing?

Tell me about it. I'm soo confused on this and I'm sure it might be explained in MGS3, but who knows if they will or not? I know that the Colonel that Snake knew in MGS was real, but the Colonel that Raiden knows just seems to be an illusion that was created just for the simulation and he's not really there there.

(Actually, I am in really bad shape financially. I pay money to my ex-wife as part of our divorce settlement, among other bills...

I just had no choice but to make you pay for lunch the other day. I'm really sorry. LMAO :laugh: XD )

That was pretty funny, but those messages that pop up were pretty annoying. The one that freaked the hell outta me was when he said "Do you have a PSG-1? If you do you can use it against Sniper Wolf. Hurry and save Meryl!" My heart literally stopped and I think it was because the mention of Meryl's name even though she wasn't in this game kinda freaked me out and excited me at the same time.

As for the AI and GW...... the AI, well, was just that, the AI that in some respect controlled Arsenal Gear and created both colonel's and Rose's illusions on Raiden's head. But just note that Rose is real..... although I'm a little bit confused about that as well :heh:

GW, if I am not wrong, is the "program" that works together with the AI to create that massive digital censorship they talked so much about.

Well, now I got to wait until Makg appears to answer my doubts as I think the same thing you think about the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo but I'm not sure about it either. :phew:

Hmm...that kinda makes sense, but I'm still kinda confused. What was Arsenal Gear? (geez, I'm really dumb!) Thanks for giving me some help with the GW...I understood it, but I also didn't. I hope Makg does know the answer to your question 'cause I'm curious myself. :)

Frozen
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:24 PM
Well, as for I have understood about the colonel, the one that Raiden knew, was a complete illusion, all from the beginning. Remember that Raiden said that he had never met the colonel in person, so...

Honestly though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?

The first time I began to see those messages, I really got freaked out, also a little bit when I heard about that part of Sniper Wolf
and Meryl, and I also got kinda scared to see that the colonel appeared sometiems as a skeleton or something :laugh:

But yeah, agreed, thsoe messages were absolutely annoying after the third one XD

And you know you're not dumb, I also didn't have clear what Arsenal Gear was after I finished the game for the second time.... what I've understood about it, is that is a huge ship with a huge load of missiles including nuclear heads and hydrogen bombs...... but not only that, also the fact that it has some sort of army of Metal Gear Rays inside of it, to protect it.... moreover, Arsenal Gear houses the AI and GW, meaning this, that it would be the Patriots' ultimate way of controlling, or ruling the country (but more than ruling it, they would manipulate people in a much deeper way than ever before)

I think that's what Arsenal Gear is but as you said, don't take my word on it because I am not completely sure that is what Arsenal exactly is.

**now waiting for Makg to appear :D **

merylsilverburg
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:36 PM
Well, as for I have understood about the colonel, the one that Raiden knew, was a complete illusion, all from the beginning. Remember that Raiden said that he had never met the colonel in person, so...

That's right, I forgot! Okay, so the Colonel Raiden knew is not real as opposed to Rose who is real, but part illusion.

Honestly though, you have played the game for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?

The first time I began to see those messages, I really got freaked out, also a little bit when I heard about that part of Sniper Wolf
and Meryl, and I also got kinda scared to see that the colonel appeared sometiems as a skeleton or something :laugh:

Yeah, when the Colonel said that, it only made me even more curious about Meryl, ya know? And when he appeared as a skeleton, I was thinking "Enough, I'm freaked out already!!" :laugh: Didn't it also freak you out when he said "Turn off the video game console right now!" I was like :shock:

And you know you're not dumb, I also didn't have clear what Arsenal Gear was after I finished the game for the second time.... what I've understood about it, is that is a huge ship with a huge load of missiles including nuclear heads and hydrogen bombs...... but not only that, also the fact that it has some sort of army of Metal Gear Rays inside of it, to protect it.... moreover, Arsenal Gear houses the AI and GW, meaning this, that it would be the Patriots' ultimate way of controlling, or ruling the country (but more than ruling it, they would manipulate people in a much deeper way than ever before)

I think that's what Arsenal Gear is but as you said, don't take my word on it because I am not completely sure that is what Arsenal exactly is.

Okay, I understand a little more now. Oh, but what about when the President was talking about the Metal Gear Rays? I'm not sure if I'm remembering it correctly or not, but didn't he mention something about Metal Gear Rays protecting Metal Gear Rays in the Arsenal Gear???? I didn't understand that too much...did some of the Rays get altered or what? *sighs feeling so useless*

**Frozen-sama and Meryl-chan both wait patiently for Makg to appear** :D

MakgSnake
Aug 22nd, 2002, 09:14 PM
Ok We All Know That The Ending Of Metal Gear Solid 2 Is Not Only A Bit But ALOT On The Complicated Side. When I First Played The Game, I Didn't Understand It Either. May Be Cause It Was 6 In The Morning!..! But Also Because It Is Very Difficult To Understand.

U Guys Are Right In Some Ways..... Yes U Are!.! Ok I'll Try To Explain......... I Said.... I'll Try. Not Sure If I'll Be Able To Or Not!.! I Am Gonna Answer Some More Questions Which U Havn't Asked.. I Hope Thats Ok With You Guys!.!

Now.....(MAJOR MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD So If Ure Not Done With The Game.....Please Do Not Proceed!.!) And If Ure Done With The Game And Want To Know What Happened.....Ure Allowed To Proceed!.!

What Is AI?
AI Is Artifical Intelligence. It Was Created By "EMMA", Which Gave A LIFE To The "Arsenal Gear" To HELP In WITH The GW.

What Is GW?
Its A Program Which Contains The DIGITAL Information About EVERYBODY (Which Happens To Be A GOOD Thing For The Patriots) So They Can CONTROL Everybody. But GW Also Contained All The INFORMATION About The Patriots. Their Names, And Where They Are.

Why AI .... Was Being Used Along Side GW?
Because, So That GW Could React On Its On, U Know AI Is Almost HUMAN Thinking And All. So ............ The Program Was Created And Installed So That GW Be In Safe Hands.

But What Happened?........
VIRUS Was Inserted....... Inside GW So Patriots Would Loose All The Information. But REMEMBER The VIRUS Was Uploaded TILL 90%......... So The 10% Of Information Was Of THOSE of Patriots.........(Their Names And Everything) That Is How......SNAKE Had That DISK And Otacon Got All Their Names And Their Location!.!

The FUNNY Messeges From The COLONEL Were The Time WHEN The VIRUS Was Effecting (We All Know That)

Who Is Or Was Colonel And Rose?
Yes......They Were AI..........Which Acted And TALKED Like Humans And Gave Orders To RAIDEN ThroughOut The Game. But Thats Not The FULL Answer.

Now I'll Try To Explain. ROSE Is For Real!.! She Is REAL. (As U Saw Her In The END Standing on The Road) But Colonel Isn't REAL. BUT The ROSE Which We TALKED Through In The GAME Wasn't REAL. .............. So I Hope Ure Getting What I Am Saying.

ROSE Worked For The Patriots RIGHT? She Was Sent In By The Patriots......To Collect All Information On Raiden, To Know EVERYTHING About Him. But .................. On The CODEC Calls...... It Wasn't The REAL Rose. ....... So That Means.... COLONEL And ROSE Was... Or U Can Say Were The SAME PEOPLE. .. U Cant Call Them People!.! Why NOT?

Why Cant We Call Colonel And Rose People?
Because. They Are NOT Human...... Yes They Are NOT ONLY AI, But THEY Are S3!.! A Program Which Controls Human WILL And Conciousness!.! And As U SAW .... Thats What They BOTH Were Doing (COLONEL AND ROSE) They Were Controlling Raiden's Will And Telling Him What To Do And What Not Through Out The Game.!.

So Who Is This COLONEL And ROSE? (S3)
They Cannot Be CALLED As Humans.......They Have Lived Through 200 Years. And Was Originated In White House. ............ So ...... YES We Can Say That....... Colonel Was A PART.. Of The Patriots As The PATRIOTS Have Also Lived Through 100 Years.

Was S3 Successful?
Yes Ofcourse, S3 Is Basically Recreating A Past Incident Or Any IMAGINARY Incident Which The Patriots WRITE And Make It HAPPEN In Real So The PEOPLE (US) Think That It Happened Cause It Had To Happen. (Not Knowing That The Patriots Are Actually Doing All This).

Why Was The Shadow Moses Incident Selected For The S3 Program?
Because....In The PATRIOTS Eyes, The Shadow Moses Incident Was .... Far From REAL. It Had EXTREME Circumstances In It!.! And If The S3 Could Re-Create Shadow Moses, Then "IT" Can Creat Or Re-Create Anything Possible.

What Is LaLeLuLeLo?
The La-Le-Lu-Le-Lo Is Like Another NAME For The Patriots As Far As I Know. Like Grey Fox Is Also Known As Ninja. So The Patriots Code Is "La-Le-Lu-Le-Lo".......

Olga Was Sent In By The Patriots NOT Exactly To PROTECT Raiden, But To Prevent "Raiden's Death" Cause If Raiden Would Have Died. The S3 Plan Could Have Been A BUMMER For The Patriots. ....................... ! ..............................

The Patriots Got Their TWO Targets With The Help Of Raiden. TARGET ONE ........ The S3 Became A Success. TARGET TWO.. Solidus Snake Was Destroyed (Who Wanted To Go Against The Patriots)

Why Did The Patriots Created The S3 Program?
So They Can Create Or Re-Create Anything They Want. And CONTROL Everybody (They Already Were Controlling Their Digital Information) With The Help Of Arsenal Gear. And The Patriots Create NEW HIGH TECH Things For Their Own Selves. Like The New TECH GAGDET Which Doesn't Let Any Bullets Come Near You (Fortune's Misfortune) Was Created By The Patriots.

Why Was Snake Framed As A Terrorist!.!???
Because ....... As We KNOW Whatever Happens Is DONE By The Patriots................. The SHADOW Moses Incident Took Place UNDER The Orders Of (Solidus Snake). Remember People, Solidus Snake Did The "THE SHADOW MOSES" Incident. It Wasn't Liquid's Idea. Ocelot Was Working For Solidus And Was Acting To Be A FOXHOUND Member. The Same Thing He DID With Solidus In MGS2. NEWAY!!!!!!. So The Shadow Moses Incident Took PLACE And SNAKE SAVED It From Happening ANYTHING TO IT. Which Made SOLID SNAKE A HERO INFRONT OF PEOPLE's EYE. Which The Patriots Didn't PLAN. So They HAD To Bring DOWN SOLID SNAKE.

Where Is The REAL COLONEL Now?
Foxhound Was Disbanded...... Completely, And Roy Cambell Has Been Re-Tired. .... He Is Living His Life. ......... He'd Probably Know Whats Going On. But He Was Not Involved In PLANT Chapter Nor THE TANKER Chapter At All.

Where Is The NINJA?
Olga Was Dressed As Ninja To Protect Raiden And To ALSO Complete The S3 Program (Thats Is Recreating The Shadow Moses Incident)......... The Real Ninja Is.........Somewhere Here Or THERE. He Is Alive. ........ Thats All We Know...........Because Niomi Hunter Was Captured By The GOVERMENT For Double Crossing Them (For Injecting Snake With FOX DIE) But Its In The NEWS That Niomi Was Freed And Rescued By A Total Stranger. Now Who Could Be That Stranger Who'd Risk His Life And Not Only That But Escape Niomi From The JAIL (Which Includes TIGHT Security And Heavy Survelane). There Could Be Only One Person Who'd Do That. Right?

Who Is Ames?
Ames Wasn't Working For The Patriots, But He Was Used...... He Was To Do His PART (Of Arms Tech President Keneth Baker) ...... Ames Is "Natasha's" Ex Husband. Who Appeared In MGS1 If U Guys Remember!.!

I Hope All That Helps, I Hope I Have Explained It Alright!.! :P
If U Have More Questions...... Ask.
Anything About Fortune/Vamp. The Dead Cells.. Their Backgrounds Or Anything.

Peace Out!.!

merylsilverburg
Aug 24th, 2002, 04:39 AM
OMG....THANK YOU! This totally, totally helped! Makg..you answered nearly all the questions I had. *sighs in relief* Okay, but I'm still a little confused on a few things:

When you said Rose wasn't real..how was she able to tell Raiden that she's pregnant, if she wasn't the real Rose?

So...Ocelot is a part of the Patriots or is just...like a messenger and the planning guy?

I cannot believe that Ames was Natasha's ex-husband! Was that even mentioned in MGS? Or was that mentioned in MGS2 in that "Previous Story" option?

One other thing that's not really important on the story: That one part when Snake said that he was holed up in Alaska drinking too much...what the hell happened to Meryl? And why would he say he's not into tomboys anymore when he was talking to Otacon while looking at Olga? :weep: Poor Meryl...:(

MakgSnake
Aug 24th, 2002, 02:38 PM
.. Well Meryl..... Rose Wasn't REAL. Tha AI Rose Was Programed .................... And It Was Stored In HER To Say And To Know Everything The "REAL" Has In Mind!>!

Thats Why The "AI ROSE" Knew Everything About The First Meeting And Empire State.

And Everything.....

Well Ocelelot (PARTS Of The Patriots). No I Never Said That. .. The COLONEL And ROSE!.! WHICH WERE The (S3)...... Were The Part Of The Patriots

Ocelot Is Just A Handy Man The Patriots USE!.!...............

And Yes...... About Natasha's Ex Husband I Read In "The Previous Story" In MGS2. (It Gives Out ALOT Of Information, And An Amazing ONE As Well)

As For Meryl......... We Cant Say Anything......All I Know Kojima Didn't Put Her In Game To Show The Relationship Between Snake And Otacon. But MERYL Wrote The "Unofficial Truth".........So She Is Out There ................. Knowing Everything Happening In Snake's Life!.!

merylsilverburg
Aug 24th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
.. Well Meryl..... Rose Wasn't REAL. Tha AI Rose Was Programed .................... And It Was Stored In HER To Say And To Know Everything The "REAL" Has In Mind!>!

Thats Why The "AI ROSE" Knew Everything About The First Meeting And Empire State.

And Everything.....

Well Ocelelot (PARTS Of The Patriots). No I Never Said That. .. The COLONEL And ROSE!.! WHICH WERE The (S3)...... Were The Part Of The Patriots

Ocelot Is Just A Handy Man The Patriots USE!.!...............

And Yes...... About Natasha's Ex Husband I Read In "The Previous Story" In MGS2. (It Gives Out ALOT Of Information, And An Amazing ONE As Well)

As For Meryl......... We Cant Say Anything......All I Know Kojima Didn't Put Her In Game To Show The Relationship Between Snake And Otacon. But MERYL Wrote The "Unofficial Truth".........So She Is Out There ................. Knowing Everything Happening In Snake's Life!.!

Ahhh....thanks again, everything's been cleared up now. :phew: Now I don't have to play the game with :confused: on my face. :laugh:

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:48 AM
I Am Glad Uve Got It All. .......... U Happy, Me Happy!.! :) :happy:

Frozen
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:18 AM
Man, I forgot on a first instance, thanks a lot for the info!!!!! :happy: I was going to ask some questions but Meryl-chan already made them and you already answered them XD

Now, wasn't the thing about Snake drinking in Alaska.... before the events on Shadow Moses? Was not that what he was doing? Because, if after the Shadow Moses incident, he was supposed to have joined or fundated "Philantropy" alongside Otacon, so, would not that mean that he was moving in the Anit-Metal Gear activity?

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:27 AM
Yeah Frozen, The Drinking Of Snake And Everything Happened..... Before ShadowMoses Incident. ....... He Started Drinking And Became A Musher.

But I Should Tell You, He Became A Musher When He Was Living In Alaska. But.......Even Before That.... He Lived In The Wilderness Of Canada, And There Is Where He Drank Bottle After Bottle. Cause Not Many People Know... And Not Many People Believe But Snake Is Canadian In The End!.!

And The Reason He Drank So Much Was To Forget His Shameful Past (That He Killed His Own Father, Knowing That He (BigBoss) Is His Father).

If U Go Deep Into Snake's Life......Its Simply Amazing.
I Love Solid Snake. Damn!.!

Frozen
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:49 AM
Interesting... now, I think I've seen that there were a couple of games where Snake was, of course, teh protagonist, which were the original Metal Gear games for the NES..... I think that the first one was just called "Metal Gear" and then the second one "Metal Gear 2: Snake's Revenge"

Tell me about them....... can you actually find some more info about Snake in such games?

MakgSnake
Aug 25th, 2002, 02:56 AM
Tell me about them....... can you actually find some more info about Snake in such games?
Ofcourse U Can ........... Hell Lot Of Information About Solid Snake And GreyFox. Trust Me

By The Way.... Ure Right About The First One, It Was Called "Metal Gear" ..... But The Second One Was Called "Metal Gear 2 : Solid Snake"........

And Yes. "Snake's Revenge" Did Come Out, But Kojima Had Nothing To Do With It. It Was A Totally Independant Release From Konami Of America And Was A BIG BIG FLOP. It Had A Totally Different Story And Konami Of Japan Despise That Game.

As For "Metal Gear 2 : Solid Snake"...... Is A True Sequal To Orginal "Metal Gear" Which Came Out On MSX.

But Yeah..... Play Them And Know More About Solid Snake The Legendary VideoGame Characerter!.!

I Have "Metal Gear". And Trust Me. That GAME Is Sooooo TOUGH And HARD To Play. I Die 20 Times In 10 Minutes!.! But I Still Play! :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Aug 25th, 2002, 03:52 AM
*sighs* Well, Makg you truly are the MGS guru. I didn't even know half of those things about Snake. Like...I thought Snake's "drinking too much" was after Shadow Moses, not before. :P Or, I didn't know Snake was a musher and all. Wow...anything else we don't know? :laugh:

P.S.: Oh and "Snake's Revenge" sounds absolutely horrible. I read about it a while back when MGS2 was close to being released and I was just horrified at this game and its mockery towards Kojima and the MGS series. Shame on them for doing that. :nono:

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 3rd, 2002, 04:58 AM
:Spoiler kinda I guess lol:.....I'm glad to find out about that ai stuf with the colonel and that dudes g/f etc.....cause i was messed up when i played it and I got close to the end and all of its supposedlly not real and crap and the colnel telling me to turn my game off and talking to me in this messed up voice and through part of it saying fission mailed and crap withe me still fighting these ppl bare ass on the left corner of the screen and crap i was lmao but like oh crap at the same time cause i was messed up thinking that my ps2 turned on my ass or something lmao:laugh: :roll:

MakgSnake
Nov 6th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Twiz, its good you didn't turn it off. I know some people who actually turned off their consoles when told by the colonel. Damn.

twiztidfreak69er
Nov 7th, 2002, 12:33 AM
:laugh: lol i was about to too lol i thought i lost or like i said in the other post the ps2 game or ps2 itself was turning on me :laugh:

merylsilverburg
Nov 7th, 2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
I know some people who actually turned off their consoles when told by the colonel. Damn.

Whoa, are you serious? Man, I feel sorry for them. :laugh: Imagine their reactions when they realized what they've done. :(

The_Senator
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:49 AM
What I don't get is how were the patriots run if they all died??

Was it that GW??

MakgSnake
Nov 17th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Please read my main previous post on page 1. Thank you. :)