PDA

View Full Version : a little help please

007_JamesBond
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:09 AM
due to the fact that i dont have a mem card I was playing MGS and just playing it to see how far I can get, and last night I was playing from about 10-1 and I had not died yet, just messing around and stuff but then I came to psycho mantis, and to be frank he was a *****

what is the best way to kill him? and do all the major battles always come back like ocelot- Ill be back, the Ninja- he left and vowed to be back, and Raven in his stupid tank- we will meet again he said, but N E way, how did you kill him

thanks

MakgSnake
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:45 AM
As Soon As U Start Ure Battle With Psycho Mantis, A Screen Error Will Apear On Ure Screen "HIDEO"........... This Is To Show That Mantis Can Control Ure Screen As Well (heheh) So This Is The Time Where U Have To Switch Controllers. Put Ure 1st Control In Ure Second One. Like That Mantis Wont be Able To READ Ure Mind And Move Even Before U Make A Move!.! Just Start Shooting At Him And Becareful From The "Furniture" He Tries To Throw At You. Later When He Uses Stealth Camoflouge, Use Ure Thermo Goggles, Or U Can See Him Even Without It, If U Try Hard.

Make Sure Everytime He "Starts" Controlling Meryl........... DONT Shoot Her. USE The "Stun" Gernades To Knock Her Down.

Hope That Helps. Need More. Please Ask!

007_JamesBond
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:46 PM
wow no way when that thing came up on my screen that Hideo thing I thought I had something wrong with my ps2 or something, and that switching controllers thing it would have taken me forever to think of that one, thanks and if I do have any more questions you will be the one I ask, you and SSSnake of course

MakgSnake
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Sure Thing 007, And Yeah About "Those Villans" Making A Return. Well.......... Yes They All Do Come Back For More. I Mean................ No Bad Guy In This Game Goes EASY! Thats The Best Thing About This Game!.!

As For Killing Mantis..... Yeah It Was Totally Shocking To Me When I Found OUT That I Have To Switch Controllers To Beat Him. I Was Like "THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!".... And U Know It Took 2 1/2 Hours To Find Out That I HAVE TO Switch Controllers. Cause After 2 Hours Or So.. Colonel Calls U And Tells U That Mantis Is Controlling Ure Mind And U Have To Switch Controllers.

By The Way. The Biggest SHOCK Of My Life Was When MANTIS Started Moving My Controller Through His PSYCHIC POWERS!.! That Was The Best Thing EVER!.! :shock: ;)

007_JamesBond
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:47 PM
I know that was awsome but the part that got me was when the screen started flashing I had no idea what the hell was going on, and that bad thing is that no mem card so I try to get as far as I can before I get tired, but it is not easy one mgs or mgs2 I was hooked and could not put it down for hours, any more advice I should need for after mantis?

MakgSnake
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:58 PM
Well All I Can Say Is.... "Be Careful" Of Those "Half Wolves, Half Huskies"........ They Always Bite!.!

And Yeah.......Make Sure U Have "RATIONS" With You Cause......Soon U'll Have To Go ALL THE WAY Back To Get Urself A "Sniper" Rifle. But Before That U'll SEE One Of The MOST Amazing "Scenes" IMO In A VideoGame.

And When U Do That....U'll Face One Of The Most Amazing "Vamps" In A VideoGame. Good Luck!

007_JamesBond
Aug 18th, 2002, 10:51 AM
yeah thanks but last night I got to the wolf things and I learned the hard way going through the woods with out goggles is not a good idea, where is that sniper again? is it back where the c4 was?

MakgSnake
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
where is that sniper again? is it back where the c4 was?
U'll Get Ure SniperRifle Where U "Made" Holes In That Wall With BLUE Prints....... 2nd Floor Basement. As U Come Out From The Elevator, Go Far LEFT And Then Down And First Right, Now The Door U See ..... If U Open It Has A SNIPER Rifle. Make Sure Have Ure Thermo Goggles, Cause It Has LAZER All Around, And Gaurds Are Petrolling The Area This Time Around!

RobHardo
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:29 PM
wait wouldnt it be easier to tell him to go to strut f or was the sniper rifle some where else, i forgot :-)

MakgSnake
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Solid: Snake
wait wouldnt it be easier to tell him to go to strut f or was the sniper rifle some where else, i forgot :-)
Hey Solid, Its Metal Gear Solid 1, Not "Sons Of Liberty" :laugh: Its Cool U Didn't Know! heheh! :D

007_JamesBond
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:44 PM
alright I know where that is, and this time I wont speed through it I will find everything that I need, lol

merylsilverburg
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:43 PM
Everything gets a little harder and more exciting as you pass the next boss....hope you make it without your mem. card, dude. I wish you luck! :)