PDA

View Full Version : momo force wheel . please help!

ocelot
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:57 AM
do you have experiense about momo force(usb) wheel ? How it works on ps2 and what games support it ? please send me a email if possible. please help !!

bellsdelsol
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:42 PM
I don't have any expierience with the momo wheel but I believe that logitec makes it. I have the logitec driving force wheel and I believe that they are the same internals and the only difference is the outer covers. If in fact that is true that is got to be the coolest wheel around. I love my driving force and I personally know 2 other people with it and we are all very pleased with it. It feels great between your hands and responce is better than any other wheel I have used. The one problem is that not a lot of games are compatable. If you want to know what you can use it with just look on the back of the games. There is an area where it shows number of players, anolog contols and all that down at the bottom with colored rectangles around all of them. If there is one that says digital control with a blue/green rectangle around it then it is compatible. sorry so long, later