PDA

View Full Version : dance dance revolution

ZeroBeat77
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:08 PM
just tell me the coolest or stupidest thing u did or see playing or watchin ddr

1 time mei foot fell off and i almost fell off the pad

merylsilverburg
Aug 20th, 2002, 05:13 AM
Oh man, DDR is a fun game if your reflexes are quick. :laugh: I tried out the game, but I'm not too good at it, better with my hands than my feet. However, the coolest thing I ever saw of DDR was when I was in Vegas...on the main strip, there's this arcade place and I saw the masters of the game dancing away on Extreme Mode and everything. There were two guys going head to head and they were so good, they drew this large crowd. I mean...these guys were not missing a beat....I was truly shocked and amazed. :cool:

AsylumEscapee
Aug 20th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Oh man, DDR is a fun game if your reflexes are quick. :laugh: I tried out the game, but I'm not too good at it, better with my hands than my feet. However, the coolest thing I ever saw of DDR was when I was in Vegas...on the main strip, there's this arcade place and I saw the masters of the game dancing away on Extreme Mode and everything. There were two guys going head to head and they were so good, they drew this large crowd. I mean...these guys were not missing a beat....I was truly shocked and amazed. :cool:
Arcade junkies.
http://somethingawful.com/article.php?id=378

merylsilverburg
Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:26 PM
Thanks Asylum, the guide was pretty funny and slightly accurate. I did actually see some of the people he mentioned in there, surprisingly. :laugh: Well, the guys I saw in Vegas were from Southeast Asia, like from Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos and all. They're all thin and energetic....scary....:disturb: