PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Devil Snake!

MakgSnake
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:52 AM
Ok I Know He Doesn't Visit The Forums That Much, And I Doubt That He'll Come Online Today As Well, But I Wanna Wish "Devil Snake"....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And Many Many Returns Of The DAY!.! I Miss Him ALOT! As He Is My 15 Years Old Cousin. I Played ALOT OF Playstation2 With Him When I Was In Pakistan!.!

Say Hi To "MONI" Too Devil Snake!.!

Happy Birthday Again!.! Ure Birthday Is On The Perfect Day Eh. 14th August (Pakistan's Independence Day)

Hylas
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Not to sound rude, but we haven't seen him in ages, so I guess it would be better to send him PMs instead of opening a thread for this, knowing he probably won't be here to see it.

Oh well, happy birthday anyway...

MakgSnake
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:05 PM
No, Cause With In Last Week.. He Did Pay A Visit To Ps2Fantasy. And He Just Might Visit Again In The Coming Days, And Hes My Fav Cousin So I Can Atleast Open A HappyBirthday Thread For Him From 10000 Miles. And He Just Might See And Be Happy.

But Still If An Admin Wants To Lock This Thread....I Cant Stop Them. Can I Now. Its Ok If They Think It Should Be Closed

Hylas
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:07 PM
I wasn't telling this thread should be closed, of course not... I was just saying that usually threads like this one are opened when the member comes often, otherwise it's good to send him PMs, so he can receive the wishes even if the thread is gone.
But I'm sorry if this seemed rude :right:

merylsilverburg
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:02 PM
Happy Birthday Devil Snake!! :happy: :happy:

Black Heart
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Happy birthday, even if I don't know you, I hope you're having a great day :)

Pu the Owl
Aug 14th, 2002, 05:02 PM
Happy birthday :cool:

REChick14
Aug 14th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Happy B-day Devil Snake!