PDA

View Full Version : It's all over!

IcyMourdor
Feb 3rd, 2002, 10:13 PM
It's all over. The Patriots defeated the Rams 20-17. Questions, comments, concerns?

Spirit
Feb 3rd, 2002, 11:07 PM
ouch some people lost a lot of money on this game...

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:48 AM
yea, but a lot of people didn't and lost a lot of money on this game. everyone though that the rams were going to wipe the floor with the patriots.... It is silly though that they underestimated the patriots and they lost.

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:29 AM
I Am More Then HAPPY About THAT!!!! And WHAT A WIN IT WAS... Amazing!.! LAST SECOND!! Beautiful!!!!! :D :D :D

BowevelJoe
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:05 AM
Im glad the Rams lost, the jerks thought they had the game won before it started, and look what happend lol, thats what happens when you get over confident.

I was going for the Patriots, even though i hate football, the Rams have gay colors, but hey isnt it cool a team called the Patriots won? perhaps the Rams are the dirty brits!
(in a boston tea party sense) :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 4th, 2002, 08:38 AM
Man i was going for the patroits all along im really glad that they one the game

Spirit
Feb 4th, 2002, 12:51 PM
well... the eagles have to wait another year :( oh well I'm happy they got to where they did

devilmaydie
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Personally, I'm a huge Packer fan, and I don't knowif any of you saw the game between the Packers and the Rams, it was embarrasing:rolleyes: The Rams crushed th Packers. So naturally, I was cheering for the Patriots.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 4th, 2002, 03:51 PM
I lost $5 on the game :( I can't believe they lost!! but what an exciting game!

IcyMourdor
Feb 4th, 2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by devilmaydie
Personally, I'm a huge Packer fan, and I don't knowif any of you saw the game between the Packers and the Rams, it was embarrasing:rolleyes: The Rams crushed th Packers. So naturally, I was cheering for the Patriots.

I too am a Packer fan, from Wisconsin no less. I think the Packers beat themselves. Favre keep throwing all of those INTs and really hurt our team. I was rooting for the Rams because I made a bet with my friend. Now, I have an embarassing sig that he put up on my other forum.

Zelgadis
Feb 4th, 2002, 11:24 PM
im from STL and big fan of rams 2bad they lost oo well we all know u cant be beast 4ever :(