PDA

View Full Version : MOH question...

aj142
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:37 PM
I haven't had any luck with this question at other boards, so I'll try again here:

Has anyone gotten through MOH four times... because if you have, supposedley you get a new man, new weapons and new levels. Also, they say that if you get through the game seven times, you get a car. Is this true? Or am I wasting my time trying...?

AudioBoxer
Aug 12th, 2002, 10:05 PM
LOL, really? I never heard of that, try looking up on some sites and stuff. Does this mean on the same level of gameplay or can you switch? It sounds really cool. But I dont think so!

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:23 AM
As much as I love MOH, I couldn't play it more than twice. The lack of a multiplayer mode really kills the replay. A bonus level would be nice but if it were true, but there probably would be a password to unlock it like in MOH Underground.

aj142
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:26 PM
Well, I looked at Gamefaqs and didn't see anything about it, so maybe I need to ask the specific question to someone there. Thanks for the advice.

BowevelJoe
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:55 PM
hahaha, your wasting your time my friend..would be cool though...:laugh:

bellsdelsol
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Does anybody know how to get the bonus options open. I have looked everywhere and haven't seen a thing about it.