PDA

View Full Version : Survival Horror

REChick14
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:32 PM
What is your favorite survival horror series? Mine personally is of course Resident Evil! That series kicks ass!

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:21 PM
My Favorite is RE i love the series and practically live it.Next up would be Silent Hill.

REChick14
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:27 PM
I totally agree silent hill would be my next choice too! Both series are really good.

MakgSnake
Aug 12th, 2002, 10:46 PM
Resident Evil..........Has TO BE!.! I Love "Resident Evil 2"......Is The BEST Survival Horror Game Of ALL TIME!.! That Game Is Just Sooooo WICKED!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

So RE Series Is The Best!.!

Infernal Mass
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:42 PM
Silent hill for me..just the whole style and feeling the series gives off. Very unsettling ..amazing how a game can do that.

RobHardo
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:54 PM
I'm uh House of the Dead Fan myself good series, and they're comin out with a movie for it so it'll be cool

jbaseley
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:15 AM
i have played resident evil 1 + 2, silent hill and dino crisis and my favorite would have to be either resident evil 2 because it scared the crap out of me and dino crisis because i thought it was fun to play.

Beretta55
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:17 AM
if you ask me which is more scary i would say silent hill but my fav is RE.

Edit: plus my sig is a RE2 sig!! Leon is the best!! envy the Leon:laugh:

jbaseley
Aug 21st, 2002, 01:25 AM
yes now that i think about it silent hill was scary especially when it got dark i had know idea where i was going then AHHHH! a big zombie dog attacks me and chases me i'm sure you all had that experience.

Frozen
Aug 22nd, 2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Resident Evil..........Has TO BE!.! I Love "Resident Evil 2"......Is The BEST Survival Horror Game Of ALL TIME!.! That Game Is Just Sooooo WICKED!!!!!!!!! Amazing!

So RE Series Is The Best!.!

I really loved Resident Evil 2 over the other games of the series. Yet, I still have to play code Veronica so I still don't know, but until now that one was the best of the series for me.

However, RE is not for me better than Silent Hill...... I just have them "side to side" I don't have a preference of one series over the other.

I agree with Kabuki. Actually, Silent Hill is the only game that has made me "feel afraid" of playing it.

Resident Evil plays with your nerves, making you jump, but silent Hill....... it just terrifies you in some way...... (now that I think about it, I have both Resident Evil Code Veronica and silent Hill 2, and I have not even started them :laugh: Thanks to a game called Metal Gear Solid 2 :heh: )