PDA

View Full Version : Clans?

Joe
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Are the people of this forum going to start up a clan? Because I really think that clans are the way to go in this type of game. You don't want some random ock to be on your team and just go all out with his guns-a-blazing. Strategy is the key to this game, and hopefully most people will realize that.

This website called Gametavern is starting up a clan. The link to the PS2 page is http://www.gametavern.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46 . Now, if this is considered advertising, by all means delete the link, mods. We have about 4-6 people who will be playing SOCOM as a clan, which is good. So, maybe we can get some games between my clan and PS2Fantasy clan (if there will be one).

Thanks alot. And I'll be checking this forum alot more than usual, because I am really pumped about online gaming.

Peace.

RobHardo
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:58 PM
If we did join a clan i believe it woul dbe just us ps2 fantasy guys that woul dbe cool ps2fantasy clani can imagine our tag [Ps2F] :-)

Joe
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Aight. That's cool. But will you guys want to play people from GameTavern?

Joe
Aug 12th, 2002, 06:25 PM
Alrighty. I'll look forward to playing you guys once you all post your usernames on the 27th!

jjmoohead
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:11 PM
I should be there, hey farf wanna send me some money... :)

dangerwulf
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:18 PM
Well, if I do join a clan, my username will be dangerwulf, so I don't have to wait till then to give you my username. I think the best thing, though, will be to gung ho it. Cuz everybody loves to gung ho it, but the problem is, nobody likes to have a gung ho teammate unless they themselves are gungho. You don't want somebody just joining your team who's gonna charge the other team, meanwhile getting you and your team killed. You will have to establish a leader... I will be that leader... I will go where no man has ever gone before... I will kill... EVERYONE! I'm sorry, went into hitler mode there, my b. Anywayz, lol, if anybody has a cool clan that they want the gamemaster in, lemme know, cuz I wanna join one that doesn't take a big commitment to be in, I just wanna go in, meet, play some games, and get out, I don't want to have to pledge allegiance to the frat or anything, lol. But has anyone here not joined the eseals yet? It's really cool, if you haven't, check out www.gamespy.com/socom to join, and, the person who recruits the most people will get a free ps2 and copy of the game. So, if it's not too much trouble, when you sign up for free, put me down as the referral, thanks, lol. If you don't, no prob, enjoy trying to win. I'm actually kinda wondering who will win, because I haven't heard that much about anybody trying to recruit people other than me. So i'll see you guys in THE WAR ZONE!

MakgSnake
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:12 AM
What Could Be Really Cool.....Would Be Ps2 CLAN Vs. Some "Xbox" Clan... That Is If They Have It On Ps2. As It'll Come Out On Ps2 Only!

But That'd Be The Best. True Rivals. Fighting For Victory.

Or Ps2Fantasy VS IGN/GameSpot! ............... We'd Win, I Just Know It!.!

Man All This Would Be Soooooo AMAZING. Harry, Fortune, Farfus, Jj, SSSnake, Mourdor, 007, CC And All. Excellent It Would Be!

RobHardo
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:50 PM
when i first saw a poster for socom it looked liek Swat 3

Lord_Of_NoTiNg
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:44 PM
That would be so much fun to bad i don't got PS2:mad: :mad:

Ninja
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:40 PM
didn't see my name in there boy? y? did u forget about me?