PDA

View Full Version : The mysteries of Trigun plushies...

Ruby Moon
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:19 PM
I've been looking for a long time for Trigun plushies and I've read in many sites they don't exist. Ok, this is quite strange because the series is so popular that it's nearly unbelievable. But the oddest thing is that there actually only ONE Trigun plushie and it's Kuroneko-sama's one. If they made this one, why not making the others? At least a couple of characters? Why not? :nerv:

merylsilverburg
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:04 AM
Yes, for some strange reason, there aren't any plushies of Trigun. I have no idea why, but the Kuroneko-sama plushie is cute. :D There are also no Cowboy Bebop (at least I don't think there is) plushies either and you know, CB is also incredibly, incredibly popular. I think it all depends on which company wants to make the plushies or if the characters will be most recognizable or wanted. Like, in Trigun, since Kuroneko-sama appeared everywhere, that character is most recognizable and appealing. So, out they come with his plush instead of the people.

Pu the Owl
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:15 PM
CB plushies exist, even if they're not popular. I've seen Spike, Faye and Ed a couple of times and in different sites, so I suppose they exist :P

merylsilverburg
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:21 AM
Really? There's CB plushies? :shock: Are they from actual online stores or are they made from a group of fans? See, I've been to some sites where there are normal people who makes plushies on their own for animes and for Japanese bands and sell them. I wish I could own the CB plushies. :(

Hylas
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:31 PM
I've seen Spike somewhere too, but I don't know if it was fan-made or official merchandising...

Ruby Moon
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Yes, kuroneko-sama is cute and huggable but...but... I'd like to get a Wolfwood plushie!
Is it true that some sites accept requests for plushies? They're not original, but I've seen some of them around and they look very good. Maybe I should try to ask them if they can make a Wolfwood plush for me in the future... :weep:

Pu the Owl
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Yes, kuroneko-sama is cute and huggable but...but... I'd like to get a Wolfwood plushie!

Ruby, I'd like to get a Legato plush, but I know I never will. be strong and don't cry too much...

merylsilverburg
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Is it true that some sites accept requests for plushies? They're not original, but I've seen some of them around and they look very good. Maybe I should try to ask them if they can make a Wolfwood plush for me in the future... :weep:

I'm not too sure, but I think some fan sites do accept requests to make plushies. I know what you mean though....some of the plushies some fans make are really good. I remember seeing this one GLAY plush from a fan and I thought it was an actual merchandise from GLAY. :shock:

BowevelJoe
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:20 PM
I wouldnt mind having a Wolfwood and Vash plush, that would be awsome! The action figures of them are already kind of hard to find..ebay has them occasionally..