PDA

View Full Version : Lock And Dance

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Do U Guys Actually, Lock Ure Doors Of Ure Room, Turn Ure Music Up High And Dance?.....I Mean Do U Dance Alone.?.

Ruby Moon
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Nope. I don't like to dance, neither if I'm alone. I can sing along with the music, but dancing is not my fave hobby, you know...
Don't know why, but it doesn't come like a natural need of my body, so I'd have to force myself and dance, but this doesn't make much sense.

Si|ent
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Id have to be in a very good mood to dance in my room alone.

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
so I'd have to force myself and dance, but this doesn't make much sense.
Sounds Cute To Me Atleast!.! The Above I Mean! :)

Ruby Moon
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:20 PM
...and what about you Makg? Do you dance alone? :confused:

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:25 PM
...and what about you Makg? Do you dance alone? :confused:
All The Time. I Dont Even Lock The Door, I Just Dance. I Dance Every Now And Then. Anywhere.... Sometimes Even In The Middle Of A Shopping Mall.......U Know, A Couple Of Moves Wont Hurt Anyone. heheh..... I Do! :D

Ruby Moon
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:28 PM
And you are not embarassed... I mean, with all the people at the shopping mall looking at you? :right:

Si|ent
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Well makg when i read your post there was only one word that could describe what came to mind on your theory.............nice! i guess it wouldnt hurt to bust a move every now and then.

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:42 PM
And you are not embarassed... I mean, with all the people at the shopping mall looking at you? :right:
Nope....Its Alright With Me, A Little Bit Of Leg Moves.....Moving In A Smooth Manner, Reaching One Place To Another....Like On An Escalator. heheh.....

Originally posted by Si|ent
Well makg when i read your post there was only one word that could describe what came to mind on your theory.............nice! i guess it wouldnt hurt to bust a move every now and then.
Your Right About That!.......It Really Doesnt........And It Feels Good..... "At Times".........That Is! :)

007_JamesBond
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:10 PM
only when I am screwing around with friends but alone I dont, I have nothing to dance to lol

AudioBoxer
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:50 PM
no not at all, really the only time I dance is when I go clubbin, so thats about it, or maybe when I am drunk

jjmoohead
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:59 PM
I dance by myself, not to do it but sometimes a song just comes on and you gotta move your hips. I love to dance though and I always go nuts at a bar or gathering of some kind. Everyone loves the way i dance, i don't know why.

I am not embaressed to make a fool out of myself in front of large groups either. Actually its kinda my trademark. I DJ part time and if you dont get interactive with the crowd then its not worth being there!

And SHOPING MALLS, ALL THE TIME!!!! man thats half the fun, just walking along with friends making a beat and struting down making a few leg moves and stuff, man thats the best fun in the world.

heres one, do it outside on the street when a car is sitting at a red light with its music turned up! That will get peoples attention.

Hadoken
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:13 AM
yes, i dance!! lol
at raves, parties, that kinda stuff. but not often at other places unless i'm in a really good mood.
i dont dance in my room though. dont know why that is?... just never done it before... i think i only dance when there's people around or sumthin. haha, kinda odd. i just noticed it just now.

kupoartist
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:35 AM
I don't dance in my room, but I dance everywhere else ^_^ - with no reason given at all... but Singing is far worse! I definatly do that in my Bedroom ^_^ - But I tend to randomly break into song whenever I hear a single word from a song :laugh: . Actually those are probably my most annoying traits :happy:

Oh and I never turn my music up loud. It hurts my ickle ears :shock: