PDA

View Full Version : Any of you fellas plan on getting a Xbox or a GC?

ToulaPich
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:28 PM
I'm just curious since these other next gen console are already out, do guys want an Xbox or GC??

Maybe the real question is 'Are you happy with your PS2?'

You might have answered the same question before, it's just that I've been in this forum for only 3-4 days and I don't know many of you too well. And besides this is a gaming forum and I find this topic to be totally legitimate...

AudioBoxer
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:18 AM
To tell you the truth, I love my PS2, I dont think any other console can top on what it has done. I do have a XBox, and a Gamecube, I dont like either of them, I cant stand XBox but I kinda do like my gamecube. I am trying to sell the box cus it sucks sooooo much, but the cub is really fun sometimes cus of the graphics, I didnt think that nitendo can pull something off like that. So sony is still number one!!

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I Am Happy With Ps2 ALOT!!!!! But Just Saving 4 Months For Substance......So U Know What That Means! :D

Ruby Moon
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:30 PM
I'd like to get a GC, but I'm not that sure, mainly because there are still many games I'd like to play on the PS2. But a GC will be my next console, if I'll ever get the chance to buy a new one :)

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
But a GC will be my next console, if I'll ever get the chance to buy a new one :)
Why A GC? Why Not An Xbox?........U Like GC's Titles Better?

Ruby Moon
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:41 PM
I've always liked Nintendo consoles, from the first one to the last. Apart from some games (like Mario ones, that I don't mind very much) I like the greatest part of their games. Someone can say they're too childish, at least the greatest part of them, but I've always liked Nintendo. They made some of the best games ever. While at the moment I'm not interested in XBox games. They don't sound very interesting to me. Not offence for XBox owner, but it seems they want to have a line-up that is somewhat similar to the one of the Playstation, but not with excellent result. So, I'd rather get a GC which is a completely different story from the other two consoles.

MakgSnake
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:50 PM
So, I'd rather get a GC which is a completely different story from the other two consoles.
Well Said On That One.... I Agree That Xbox Tries To Imitate Ps2.... But GameCube Tries To Be Different, "Atleast". Nice Choice Uve Made In That Sense!! :)

Anthony41988
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Well, I already had an Xbox, and personally, i play the xbox more than my ps2 cuz to me itz lyk the ps2 is juss gettin old. It has good gamez though. I still play GTA3, GT3, and MGS2 once in awhile.

AudioBoxer
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:53 AM
I'd like to get a GC, but I'm not that sure, mainly because there are still many games I'd like to play on the PS2. But a GC will be my next console, if I'll ever get the chance to buy a new one :)

ya you can still get the GC and play both! Thatswhat I do sometimes, it works alot cus you dont ever get bored of just playing 1 type of console, more selection. So I would buy GC now If I were you!!

jjmoohead
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:55 PM
There are more then enough games for PS2 right now to keep me happy and in the ned prevent me from spending another $400 on new system and controllers and games, etc.

My roomate has an xbox so I may play it from time to time, but only if my ps2 is being used and the computer is broken or something. I have to find a game for Xbox that I truly enjoy playing that I can't find on PS2 so No, i don't plan on finding a new system

YMMOT
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:57 PM
all I got is a xbox, and I love it soo much!!!!!!!!!!
I dont plan on getting a ps2 because I am just not impressed

ZeroBeat77
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:01 AM
the system doesnt matter, it's the games, if u want to buy a new console check the game first

GaseousSnake
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by ZeroBeat77
the system doesnt matter, it's the games, if u want to buy a new console check the game first

Well said thats all people really need to understand.The games are the Foundation of a reall good Console(Eg PS2)

RexNorton
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:14 PM
my ps2 is doing good but i think i might get a cube for mario and stuff

lowdru2k2
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:59 PM
Well I sold my PS2 a few weeks before X-Box came out. I wasn't that happy with PS2, it had alot of games but after awhile I got bored at most of the games. When I got my X-Box I had a blast playing Halo. I have had that game (in about a month) for one year and we still play it atleast 2 or more times a week. Also Morrowind is a really kool game and one of the best RPG's I have played on any system. I play my friends PS2 every now and then like GTA3, MGS2, and FFX, but I'm more happy with my X-Box and can't wait for this Holiday season.