PDA

View Full Version : I wish it was back!

kamari-ice
Feb 3rd, 2002, 01:08 PM
:( I kinda miss the old forum, just the big boxes where it says General Chat and stuff.
And the way the thread and new reply was.
Thats all I miss, everything else I like.

IcyMourdor
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:12 PM
What is the purpose of this thread? Are you asking them to change something or what?

Spirit
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:31 PM
well, I liked the other board's uniqueness a bit too, but I think this type of board is good, and much safe (administrators can't see your password or pm) in ikonboard they can, so it all depends I guess, I'd rather go with security

Soul Angel
Feb 3rd, 2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer
well, I liked the other board's uniqueness a bit too, but I think this type of board is good, and much safe (administrators can't see your password or pm) in ikonboard they can, so it all depends I guess, I'd rather go with security

What?? :confused:

I could be wrong but are you sure about that with admins able to see your password and pms? :confused:

Spirit
Feb 3rd, 2002, 08:09 PM
yes, it's true that in iconboard the administrators can do that, that'w why id you ever register on ikonboard you're not safe so don't give out your important passwords

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:26 PM
I liked the old smilies they were different colors, *sighs* the good old days

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:42 AM
I Love These New FORUMS. They Are Fast And GREAT And Neat And Smooth!.! Perfect I Would Say!.!
I Do Miss The Smilies But.....Thats No Big Deal! So Its Cool! :cool:

Pu the Owl
Feb 4th, 2002, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by spiritslayer

Sorry, but you're wrong: also using Ikonboard admins were not able to see passwords and PMs. That's why we couldn't re-register all the old members.

About the thread, this is a completely different software, so we can't bring back the old boxes and so on. I can bring back old smilies, and I will. But not everything else.
I think there's nothing more to discuss.