PDA

View Full Version : Evil-Lution 4

MakgSnake
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:47 PM
So....RE4 Is Going To Come Out Next Year. Can U Believe That? ..... Its Coming Out Next YEAR!! And Still No Sign Of Its Screens ... So A Video Is TOTALLY Out Of Question. We Know That It'll Come Out On GC, But What About Ps2? Anybody Has Idea That It Just Might Come Out On Ps2 As Well?.

Cause There Is One Thing I KNOW, That Is..... Resident Evil Online Is Coming Out On Ps2. So.........Does That Mean RE4 Will Hit The "Station". I Hope It Does.

Cause.........Thats Another Game AFTER "Substance" And "3", I Am Looking Forward To! (Badly)

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:44 PM
No there is no chance of it coming to ps2 as of now.Capcom and nintendo already signed a deal that it would be exclusive to the cube and wouldnt be on any other console.But what do i have to worry about i got a cube.:)

jjmoohead
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:07 PM
Man not another one, I still gotta finnish up code veronica, its sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
Man not another one, I still gotta finnish up code veronica, its sitting on my shelf collecting dust.
U Haven't Finished Code V.?. U Really Should, Its An Amazing GAME Jj...........Its Excellent. And If U Like CodeV, Then Try Extermination.

Neway, Back To The Topic.......... If RE4 Happens To Be Soooo Exclusive To GC, Then How Come REOnline Is Coming Out On Ps2. Dont U Think Thats Something Totally Strange?!

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:17 PM
They signed a deal to bring out Resident Evil's 1-4 exclusive to GC.RE online is not part of it.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Then It Sounds More Crazy, As The "PARTS" Are Signed In The Contract And Not The Complete Franchise. Something Wrong With GC People Or..... Capcom!

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:30 PM
Come on makg.Its not all that bad.We are getting RE online and it doesnt look like the GC will and RE online could bring life back to the franchise.If you want to play the new RE get a GC its a damn good system.

jjmoohead
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:07 PM
I do plan on finnishing it, i got the arctic or antartic or whatevver and lost intrest cause I think Tony Hawk 3 and Smackdown 3 came out at that time and then NHL 2002 and well time flys when your having fun

MakgSnake
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by SSSnake
Come on makg.Its not all that bad.We are getting RE online and it doesnt look like the GC will and RE online could bring life back to the franchise.If you want to play the new RE get a GC its a damn good system.
Its Easy For U To Say SSSnake Cause Uve Got All Three System, So U Dont Really Care, I Remember When U Didn't Have GC, U Were As Worried As I Am Right Now. Neways...I Just Hope RE4 Comes Out On Ps2 As Well.

And Jj......Try Finishing It Man, Its Excellent.......U'll Have More Fun With It! :D

GaseousSnake
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

U Haven't Finished Code V.?. U Really Should, Its An Amazing GAME Jj...........Its Excellent. And If U Like CodeV, Then Try Extermination.

Neway, Back To The Topic.......... If RE4 Happens To Be Soooo Exclusive To GC, Then How Come REOnline Is Coming Out On Ps2. Dont U Think Thats Something Totally Strange?!

Nintendo only got the "Resident Evil" Contract(Thanx to Zelda)but not "Resident Evil"+ a name(online,shooter etc)

GaseousSnake
Aug 20th, 2002, 11:44 AM

Its Easy For U To Say SSSnake Cause Uve Got All Three System, So U Dont Really Care, I Remember When U Didn't Have GC, U Were As Worried As I Am Right Now. Neways...I Just Hope RE4 Comes Out On Ps2 As Well.

And Jj......Try Finishing It Man, Its Excellent.......U'll Have More Fun With It! :D

RE4 is a Nintendo Exclusive until a specified time has been reached.

RichHo
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:07 PM

extermination was really cool, bu ti think it was a bit too easy.....but i think it was more fun that Code V.......the shooting action and stuff was more intense:)