PDA

View Full Version : Jackass-Yes or no?

AudioBoxer
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:09 PM
hey do any of you guys like the show jackass, some people dont like it and say only dumb asses watch it. I think it is a great show, but the movie is gunna kill everything about the show, the movie is gunna suck soooo bad...

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Jackass is a Tom Green wannabe show IMO.

Hadoken
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:03 PM
and tom green sux too...:laugh:

AudioBoxer
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:16 PM
No I thought that tom green was sooooo funny, but his movies do suck arse

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:55 AM
When Tom Green first hit the air, I was a huge fan. Very funny stuff I thought.....but then it got old and repetitive.

jjmoohead
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Much like almost every other show out there...

cough cough survivor cough cough

AudioBoxer
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:59 PM
If you think about it, that there isnt to many good TV shows anymore, I mean the simpsons are probably the best years running, and futurama is tight, but thats cartoons, human wise there is about the daily show which is tight and hella funny!!!

007_JamesBond
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:01 PM
the show is as funny as hell, and I imagine that the movie will be the same, ha ha ha

AudioBoxer
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:28 PM
Ya the show is but i dont think the movie will be good at all, they ran out of ideas, and if they do do something it will probably be a remake or something like tom green, When the tom green show was popular he should have made a movie on it and that would have been great, but jackass is kinda dead!

Evil Parrot
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:52 AM
The show was fun, hopefully the movie will be even better!

** Off topic alert! **

BTW, did you see Johnny Knoxville in MIB2? He should stick to Jackass......

007_JamesBond
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:02 AM
I agree about knoxville and on an interview on mtv Will smith commented that Jonny acts like a jackass all the time not just for his show