PDA

View Full Version : Bakwaas!

MakgSnake
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:24 PM
Well Heres A Pic I Did In 1999, And It Was The Time When I Was In Class And Well....Didn't Wanna Listen To My Ms What She Was Saying (Business Class).......So Dont Hate Me What It!

Gandi Pic (http://communities.msn.com/Ps2Fantasy/artwork.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=22)

Soul Angel
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:36 PM
Wow Makg that pic is really good!
I like the colour of it and all it is really well done ;)

Keep it up! :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 2nd, 2002, 10:12 PM
Nice! The colors work really well together.

Neo_Soldier28
Feb 3rd, 2002, 09:47 PM
Ill be honest with you its ok i really like cannible clowns drawings they are really cool

MakgSnake
Feb 4th, 2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Neo_Soldier28
Ill be honest with you its ok i really like cannible clowns drawings they are really cool
Dont Worry Man, I Am Not Comparing My Stuff With His And U Shouldn't Too.....Cannibal Is REALLY AMAZING When It Comes To Drawing Stuff Like This!.!

Rei
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:04 PM
Makg, do you use pastels to color your pics?

Cannibal Clown
Feb 5th, 2002, 09:24 PM
Wow! You're even good at coloring out side of the computer. That's a talent I wish I had.
All your drawings are excelent. And considering that these were done three years ago, I know that you've improoved.
All i can argue is the very small hand. It's the size of his mouth practicly. But it's nothing compared to the drawing itself.

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Rei
Makg, do you use pastels to color your pics?
I Do Use Pastels Sometimes, But I Cant Handle Them, They Are Sooo HARD To Work On (For Me Atleast) So In All My Drawings I Use Normal Colour Pencils! :D

And Thanks Cannibal For Saying That U Liked It!.! Cause I Have Seen Ures And Its TOO GOOD!.! I Dont Know Why U DONT POST THEM HERE.... Do U Want Me To Do It For U. If U Think Its A Hassle?

Pu the Owl
Feb 5th, 2002, 10:37 PM
Good pic Makg! Can I ask who is he?

Anyway, Cannibal, why don't you post here your pics? Makg, Pm me and give me the link, if there is one, to CC pics :D
I'm curious!

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Good pic Makg! Can I ask who is he?

Seriously, I Myself Dont Know.....I Just Got It From This Small Sticker My Friend Had On His Business Folder. And After I Got Done With The Pic. I Just Went Home With His Folder To Colour It!

And As For CC's Pics!.! I Just Uploaded Them! I'll Give U The Link Now!.!

Rei
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:21 PM
Odd indeed...I mean that you decided to draw an unknown character from a sticker :D

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Rei
Odd indeed...I mean that you decided to draw an unknown character from a sticker :D
Trust Me, In The Sticker The Pic Looked REALLY Awesome And I Was Attracted To It (Not To Mention, I Was Bored From My Business Teacher's Lecture, But The Drawing On The Sticker Was Really Amazing!.!

Pu the Owl
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:33 PM
hehehe I know what you mean: when I'm bored I also draw anything without a clear idea of what I'm drawing.

MakgSnake
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:42 PM
Exactly, I Better Start Getting Bored More Often So I Can Draw More Pics And All!.! lol, (jk)

I Am Working On Taira Flame's Anime Pics. (Including Her Uncle) And Young Taira Flame, When She Was Only 5! :)

Pu the Owl
Feb 5th, 2002, 11:53 PM
A 5 years old Taira Flame !? hehehehe
I can't even imagine her face at 5 :D

MakgSnake
Feb 6th, 2002, 12:01 AM
Well Its Hard To Make Babies....When It Comes To Drawing For Me!.! So I Think It'll Look Like A Small Girl U See In Normal Manga And Animes! (They Do Look Really Cute!)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 6th, 2002, 10:03 AM
I have a friend who can draw better than anyone I know. Especially when it comes to anime.

But she excells at drawing chibis, which is what I think you guys are talking about.