PDA

View Full Version : A New Found Glory?

Beretta55
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:46 AM
hey does anyone here like this band? or any punk rock at all? please no anti-punk post's cause i have been given alot of that lately at diffrent place's on the net....do does anyone like this band?

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:42 AM
I love punk. Rancid, The Ramones, and the Sex Pistols are among my favs. CJ Ramone has a new band thats pretty cool too. I've never heard of A New Found Glory. I'll look into it and let you know what I think.

AudioBoxer
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:36 AM
LOL I love NFG, they are one of my favs, in fact I am listening the new CD right now. My fav punk band is Sum 41......Not joking it really is The Living End, Look into them they rock!!

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:02 AM
Ok I just listened to them.......meh.......they sound like another Blink clone to me.

AudioBoxer
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Naw you will have to download or buy one of their CDs they are sooo good. But The Living End Is better

Cannibal Clown
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:03 PM
never heard of em
but i'll have to download some of their musci one of these days

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:16 PM
I heard them before and i do admit there pretty good but they do sound a lot like blink and other punk bands out now.Truthfully i dont really listen to much punk accept for good charlotte and the stuff sleazy sends which is kick ass.

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Now here's a good punk song. Not that fluffy power pop. http://www.officialramones.com/audio/real_bad_time.mp3

Beretta55
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:17 AM
meh......it was alright not trying to be a ass or anything it was pretty good.

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:45 AM
lol, it's ok. I'm just really into CJ's new band because it's very similar to the Ramones (R.I.P)

Beretta55
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:49 AM
ramone's......yea i heard of them they are good i had there cd's but some ******* stole them so i dont trust anybody with my music again:laugh: