PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:53 AM
Mortal Combat: Deadly Alliance looks like its going to be one of the funniest multi players out there i have always loved the mortal combat games especally all the hidden combos but i wish they would have made the fatalities easier to do lol what do you think about the new game coming out and what did you like or dislike about the past ones that you hope will be fixed in deadly alliance.

Frozen
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:28 AM
For waht I've seen the game looks badass.

As for former games, I think that the staff from Midway was awfully mediocre, since MK3. MK 2 was a real impacting game, but 3 wasn't. And the others were just "upgrades" as for MK4, I liked it and played it tons of hours, but still had pretty stupid mistakes which sucked (but they were too many) And the usage of weapons wasn't that well developed, I think.

But I am almost sure that Deadly Alliance will be something like MK2 was when it had it's time :D (at least I hope it'll be good)

Beretta55
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:53 AM
no wonder that is how you got that sig neo.....but yea i will probally get it....they are good game's so its a yes for me.

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:11 PM
Yea that game is what inspired the new sig because its gonna be one of the funnest multi player games when it comes out.

Si|ent
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:04 AM
This game is gonna rock because its got a bunch of new characters in it too.

MakgSnake
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:57 AM
So I'll Just Post Here..........This Game Will Be AMaZING.............. As U Can See...How CRAZY I Am About "Metal Gear Solid"............There Was A Time When I Was CRAZEEEEEEE About "Mortal Kombat" I Have All The MK Games On MegaDrive.

Neway......Which Character Is Ure FAV In MK Series.

Mine Has To Be The "REPTILE".........Damn He Was Amazing! Next To "Sub-Zero"

Si|ent
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Sub Zero rocks of course but i would have to say that my second favorite would have to be smoke its just so cool how he can shoot a missile out of his chest.

Frozen
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:03 AM
Sub Zero and Scorpion have always been my favorites, and I love their rivalry, of course. Raiden has always been awsome too.