PDA

View Full Version : only if you could meet 1?

AudioBoxer
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:34 AM
If you were to drive 11000000 miles to meet one member in PS2 Fantasy who would it be?Explain?d be anyone) Make sure the person i worth while.

Hylas
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:35 AM
That's too difficult... can't we drive 11000000 miles to have a global convention? :right:

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:41 AM
Well i would have to meet 2 i would like to meet harry and fortune it just amazes me how they keep the forums running smooth and the website, its always up-to-date with some of the best review/previews it just amazes me.

Uchiha Sasuke
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:05 PM
Makg and Sleazy p martini.Those to guys are the sh*t.They seem like awesome awesome people to hang out with.

AudioBoxer
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I would have to meet Sleazy p martini, and SSSNake, ohhh ya plus artist, cus artist takes time when he writes his posts and he always makes sense. Sleazy p martini, gives out good points and stays to the topics, and same with SSSNake, even though he likes creed

jjmoohead
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Well again that is tough, harry, carlito and fortune for sure, and definitly Farfus (goodman) just cause we go way back with the forums.

MakgSnake
Aug 5th, 2002, 12:58 PM
I'd Wanna Meet, SSSnake, And I Know I'll Meet Him Soon......Like Next Year Or Even Sooner. (inshallah). And Ofcourse Harry And Fortune, Meryl, Hylas, Nanjij, Soul, Rei, Sleazy Qjij And People Like Those
And....I Would Really Like "All Of Us"..... U Know The Elite Members To Be Together And HangOut In "E3"... That Would Be Awesome. Dont U Guys Agree On That?

AudioBoxer
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Ya that is a good idea we should all meet E3 to those that can go, that would be sweet

MakgSnake
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TrikTopz
Ya that is a good idea we should all meet E3 to those that can go, that would be sweet
Yeah Seriously, It Would Amazing, All Of Us Meeting At The PERFECT Place. Where VIDEOGames Are All Around Us. We Could Talk And Have CONVOS About It. It Would Be Awesome, And When WE Return Back To Our Homes, We Could Talk All YEAR About Those 3 Days We All Spent Togather.

AudioBoxer
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:57 PM
yeah it would be great. Then we could actually get to know each other better. I have never been to E3 so I would love it

Cannibal Clown
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:22 PM
I'd love to be able to meet Boweveljoe. Someone as f*cked up as me.

kupoartist
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Nanjij and JCDenton... umm... I already do, and I can't say thats amazing anyway? ohhh... Well I guess its anyone who'd be willing to meet me then ^_^

jjmoohead
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:36 PM
ya Farf be glad to help you out, I was 193 average the last 2 years, but battled through Injury for most of It.

Hadoken
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:00 PM
hmmz.. tough decision.
probably farf there. lol
i've known him for a while.
but a middle aged white male, no children, not married, a quite outgoing... hmz.. he might turn out to be a serial killer. lol jk:laugh:

btw, i suck at bowling

RobHardo
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:49 PM
:peoples: no one wants to meet me, :-( o well I want to meet Harry, MakG, SSSnake, Trik, Fortune, and SleazyP

Rei
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
That's too difficult... can't we drive 11000000 miles to have a global convention? :right:

Yeah :laugh: a convention would be cool!

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:44 PM
Lol i didnt know we could choose more than 2 ok well in that case i would also like to meet MakG and Sleazy and SSSnake (strike that already did that) CC (strike that already did that) and anyone else that would want to meet me.

Sleazy P Martini
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:53 PM
What a tough choice. Right off the top I'd say SSSnake, Neo, and Makg. We could get together and jam some tunes.

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Yea sleazy man that would rock.

Gadzoox
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:19 PM
Mena, The_Artist... ALL OF YOUU!!! You all rule! :)

IcyMourdor
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:22 PM
One person, it'd have to be my favorite brit, Akamie (a.k.a. Soul Angel). We have talked numerous amounts of time and I have enjoyed all of it.

did this come as a surprise to you? I already meet 4 people here during school, so that doesn't count.

merylsilverburg
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:12 AM
Thanks Makg, I'm so happy you'd want to meet me. :happy:

I would like to meet (no particular order): Mercury_Shadow, Fortune, Harry, MakgSnake, Mena/ZeroSniper, Frozen, Rei, Cannibal Clown, SSSnake, 007_JamesBond, BowevelJoe, Sword 4 Hire, Soul Angel, Hylas, Mourdor, Sleazy P Martini, Spirit, Reid, the_artist, Qjij_jijQ, Kabuki Magnificento, Carlito, Eternal Life, Ruby Moon, BlackThornn, Spank-A-Thon....the list goes on and on, so I guess I would like to meet everyone. :) I agree that a convention would be awesome though. :cool:

EDIT: Gomen ne, I forgot to mention baretta55 and Esjay! :heh:

Beretta55
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:38 AM
man im outcasted.....jk jk i would like to throw a big partay to meet you all but im poor so it's impossible.....but i would like to meet sleazyp,mena/zerosniper,CC,SSSnake,esjay *BTW i dont think he is ever comeing back here*,meryl,solidsnake,gaddzoox!,
neo,makqsnake,Mercury_Shadow,frozen,harry,fortune it goes on and on but i would like to meet everybody but i live in the sky so it's impossible to reach me!!! jk jk:laugh:

Edit: hylas,S4H,QJIJQJIJ

Cannibal Clown
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Oh along with Boweveljoe, i think that Meryl would be an awesome chick to meet. Can't believe i forgot about her. My god. Hits self in the head. "Stupid stupid stupid."

Gadzoox
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:35 PM
Yaaaaay baretta! I'm loved! :cool:

I would love to visit David Bowie too.