PDA

View Full Version : recap

Beretta55
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:33 AM
i dont know if there was a topic like this but anyway....was there anything in your life that made you sad for a long time? for me it was when my grandfather died i really loved him. it broke my heart when he died i cried for so long and i still miss him.......and when my kitten roscoe died....he got ran over by a car at 10 month's old he was my little buddy. so was there anything in your life that made you so sad for a long time?

Evil Parrot
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:51 AM
I've not had the unfortune of losing a close family member Baretta, I can only imagine how you feel. I had a little dog called Benji, who had to be put to sleep because of a rare allergic reaction to flea bites. I have to say, that messed me up for a while.

I think the most depressed I ever felt was when I was at college. I was totally in love with a girl in my class for a while. I eventually plucked up the courage to ask her out but it was the old 'I like you as a friend' story. My friends from college and I used to hang at her place most nights and I swear she went through every one of my friends like a hot knife through butter and I still hung around because of my feelings. I eventually got the hell away from her because I realised what kind of person she was but it took me a long, long time to get over her and sort my head out.

On a happy note, I met a fantastic girl and its been a great 2 and a half years so far so just beleive that everything works out ;)

jjmoohead
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Family members passing is always hard, and i am sad when that happens.

One of the saddest moments in my life was the passing of my 2 dogs. They were about 3 years apart from each other when they died but they were with me from the age of 2 till 15 and 18. They were the only dogs I ever had and they slept with me almost every night.

Black Heart
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:43 PM
My worst period was after my father's death. Not only because of my personal shock, but because my whole family had a really hard time, also for economic matters. So, I know when you say that when a person you love passes away it's really hard to cope with it.

Rei
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:48 PM
I had a sad period when we moved from Germany to the US. I missed all my old friends and I felt really alone. Not mentioning the fact that many people in the new school were not exactly polite with me, maybe for my accent ( at the beginning I still had the accent of my first language when I tried speaking English :laugh: )... I really wanted to come back home, and it was a torture to stay in a new country where I had no friends, no relatives, nothing at all.
This situation lasted for one year, more or less. Now I'm ok and I kinda like being here, even if I'm happy to come visit my friends and family very often :D

Neo_Soldier28
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:58 PM
My life has made me very sad alot but i dont show it outside of my room since i hate it when people feel sorry for me because 9/10 the time they dont know what its about. And sometimes it seems just as i am starting to not be sad something more happens. But i go on with life like nothing has happened at all.

Beretta55
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:51 AM
it alway's make me hurt inside when i have a fight with my bro. i may seem like a smartass outside but inside i truely love him. fighting is just not cool it alway's tear at me inside when i have a fight with somebody let it be a best friend,bro,mom,dad, any family member it will tear at me until i say im sorry.

kupoartist
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:59 PM
thankfully, I can say that i've never lost a family member, though as I never had a second set of grand-parents The "odds" were kinda reduced :/. The only personal loss I guess I've ever suffered has been the loss of pets... my 3 hamsters are all in the great cage in the sky... *sniffle* (or more accurately a couple of feet underground in Magarine pots filled with sawdust, bedding and sun-flower seeds ^_^ - My hamsters got traditional Egyptian burials :laugh: )

Aside from that, I guess I'm lucky to have got this far without great sadness...